guys HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMPLAINT

alex4u999

[OP]
Feb 15, 2012
GUYS,iam a 2 yr old ADTV customer.till january last week i was a happiest customer of ADTV BECAUSE I GOT UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE FROM THEM..(some small issues happened like freezing,no signal like that.but it all cleared with in hours or maximum a day).... but now iam facing the serious problem.we have a subcribtionof 90 channel package.the begining of february the problem get start.WE ARE NOT GETTING THE MAJORITY OF 90 CHANNELS.THE CHANNELS SHOWING THE MESSAGE "NO SIGNAL FOUND"..I HAD COMPLAINT TO THE LOCAL ASIANET OFFICE MORE THAN 4 TIMES.THEY CAME TO MY HOME AND CHECKED AND TOLD US THAT "SIGNAL STRENGTH IS LOW,WILL CLEAR IT SOON."..BUT THEY DIDNT SOLVE MY ISSUE.I AGAIN COMPLAINT,BUT NO USE....... WHAT WILL I DO?????????????????????EVEN I ALREADY PAID FOR NEXT 1 YEAR....I HAVE NO OPTION TO SWITCH TO SOME OTHER CABLE OPERATOR BECAUSE ONLY ASIANET IS AVAILABLE IN MY PLACE.AND OLSO I CAME TO ADTV FROM SUNDIRECT BECAUSE OF THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF SUNDIRECT....PLZZ SUGGEST ANY SOLUTION......

iCon

masoom kameena!
Regulars
May 18, 2011
It is always better to read forum rules and regulation before posting!

ak001

Regular
Regulars
Sep 13, 2010
kollam
this problem started occurring after some freq change to QAM256 previous was QAM 64 when we check diagnosis bit error will be zero for Qam64 but bit error will increase for qam 256 greater the bit error no more freezing will occur for Qam256 connection should be perfect get good signal then its ok

alex4u999

[OP]
Feb 15, 2012
actually what do u mean by this reply msg???????????i if violate any rules or regulation kindly please specify whch rule........???????..........

alex4u999

[OP]
Feb 15, 2012
are you working with adtv???if so plz suggest what will i do for thz specific prblm..........really fed up with complainting......:(

----------

ok ok....

----------

this problem started occurring after some freq change to QAM256 previous was QAM 64 when we check diagnosis bit error will be zero for Qam64 but bit error will increase for qam 256 greater the bit error no more freezing will occur for Qam256 connection should be perfect get good signal then its ok

plz reply yaarrrrrr

ak001

Regular
Regulars
Sep 13, 2010
kollam
i am not working in adtv . i have a friend work in local centre . as asianet is going to add 70 more channel in comming month and increase channel strength to 220 channel so they have started modification in their headend at kochi as you can notic to new channel with no signal is add on 901 900 with no channel name they are testing for channel addtion . previours they using qam64 in each freq which can carry 11 to 12 sd channel by converting to qam256 they can add more 3 sd channel or 1 hd channel . now they have replaced 8 of their freq with qam256 so more channel can be added . aalso they have add 5 hd channel using qam 256

ammu

Jun 9, 2008
which r these 70 channels..?i dnt think there are 70 more channels exists which are not currently getting in ADTV!!!