Flipkart Flyte Music Store Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 543
  • Views Views 56,364
i guess instead of download from the shitty mp3 library section on flipkart, i would just ask someone to share his 1000 libraries. in the end, i am sure some good soul would make available a torrent of all 1000 albums as well.

i guess instead of download from the shitty mp3 library section on flipkart, i would just ask someone to share his 1000 libraries. in the end, i am sure some good soul would make available a torrent of all 1000 albums as well.

Lol, thats what I am counting on.

But to be on safer side, I am adding old movies albums in my list 😛

i am adding of course. because that makes the download through other sources legal in some form. but downloading from flipkart has turned into a bitch for me. now that a lot of people here have around 300 albums in their accounts. can anyone check and confirm if they can scroll down to the bottom on their mp3 library page? i cannot and i tried in all three major browsers.

Site has slowed down a bit but I have no problem in scrolling down to the last album that I have added.OTOH, this downloading has consumed so much time since yesterday. I guess that 32 GB SD card that I have in my Samsung S3 will now be used well.

bc mc. why cannot i scroll down to the end then!

https://imgur.com/JE44nPv

i cannot even scroll down to 2 days ago status.

You will be able to download the songs up to a year from now, so I guess you can just wait till the promotional rush is over. Things should improve after that.

They really need to provide the grid view to library. Kind of like the new iTunes 11's "Album" view. With the current structure when the offer ends, it would be a real pain in the ass to browse through 1000 albums.

You will be able to download the songs up to a year from now, so I guess you can just wait till the promotional rush is over. Things should improve after that.

One year validity? Where is it mentioned?

One year validity? Where is it mentioned?

They replied to my query on mail. Screenshot below.

What's wrong in that :glare😀ownload and save the files if you want to keep it forever!