Nokia Lumia 610

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 9,003
I guess with WP Tango, it is supposed to run on low hardware specs (256 MB RAM) so hardware price would drop, so would be handset price. I guess 10-12K could be lowest price though.

if they can provide a decent smartphone around 10k android manufacturers will be shit scared coz most android phones around tht price can't manage with meager ram and pathetic cpu's. mango doesn't need the greatest n fastest cpu's and they have a big advantage right there in breaking crucial price points and at the same time providing a great lag free user interface with tango. wat i want to see is if they can provide win phone 8 @ tht price point. tht wud be really serious stuff.

Well, It would be interesting to see how this Tango performs @256 MB Ram - But if its going to be a highly-watered down version of the existing OS - Then it would be akin to buying an Android 1.6 or 2.1 version.

they say its 250k .. which is around 15k .. but as 710 is available at that price we can expect this to be between 11-13k..

Mostly it will launch at around 14 I feel & then after a couple of weeks/months drop to 11-12... As even 710 started off at around 18-20...