BSNL office in and around Gurgaon, Sec9

• Thread starter Thread starter ekta_m
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,349

ekta_m

ISP
AT&T
Hello,Can someone please provide me BSNL's office address around Sector 9, Gurgaon? I need to visit their office to apply for a broadband connection. I tried searching on BSNL's website but it's full of crap. Google maps shows offices in sector 7, 12 and 14 but can't make out which one is really an office for accepting broadband connection requests.Please don't ask me to register online... I have done that several times over the period of last 6 months and all I get is some "BullS**t Singh will help you" kind of messages.

Sad that you can't register online, the udaan link should work.

Anyway, http://haryana.bsnl.co.in/hrybsnl/Nodal%20Officers.pdf, have a look at this.

Afaik, there is an exchange in Sec12

thanks for that PDF! i've got a huge excel file with hell lot of phone numbers. but i was looking for a physical address. anyways, i'll just use google navigation and somehow find this place.as i said udaan works for me (online registration) but i don't want to meet those cheesy agents.

i think the office near sector 14 is the safest bet. it is the primary bsnl exchange for gurgaon from what i know. we used to go there long time back for landline related complaints.

BSNL Gurgaon HQ

But are you sure there is a CSC in Sector 9 ?EditYes, sector 14 handles all the broadband related stuff, speed profiles, sync rates etc etc.

i think the office near sector 14 is the safest bet.

thanks for the info... i guess i'll go to this place then.