Citra is back in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2,930
Also to make occasional appearances (atleast in Chennai) cola drinks were "Sport" Cola also from Coca-cola house. It was launched alongside Crush.

----------

The problem with things like Miranda Apple, Watermelon Fanta, Green Apple Fanta, Blue Pepsi, Vanilla Coke etc is that they are good for some quick business for being unique initially but subsequently end up being dead stock as most people tend to go back to the original set of drinks and only a few would like to "switch over" completely to the new drink.

i remember canada dry. Haha! Had loads!! 🙂

ah right. canada dry. loved that drink.

----------

The problem with things like Miranda Apple, Watermelon Fanta, Green Apple Fanta, Blue Pepsi, Vanilla Coke etc is that they are good for some quick business for being unique initially but subsequently end up being dead stock as most people tend to go back to the original set of drinks and only a few would like to "switch over" completely to the new drink.

soft drinks are like cigarettes... everyone usually has a taste for a specific brand. i personally prefer thums up over everything else. i cannot stand pepsi.

i do remember that i liked it along with another drink that is no longer available here... cannot even recall the name. the first word i think was american.

You are probably referring to Cadbury Schweppes Canada Dry.