Unable to use 3G services on Nokia 6630.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohan Bojja

I am using Nokia 6630 currently and i want to activate Tata Docomo 3G services...
I have sent the text "3G life" to 53333 and recieved a link to : m.tatadocomo.com/odp
i opened the link and clicked the download button...It takes me to a page where it says :

Download of the 3GLife client in Progress. This will take about 2 minutes. if your download does not start automatically click this link.

The download start after a few seconds and an error pops up right after telling :

Unable to install.
Invalid file.

I really need to use the 3G services...otherwise i am left with no option but to switch to Airtel or BSNL... 🙁
Any help will be appreciated 🙂 🙂

----------

I think Nokia 6630 is supported as it was shown in the supported devices list here : TATA DOCOMO Market

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com'

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I am using Nokia 6630 currently and i want to activate Tata Docomo 3G services...
I have sent the text "3G life" to 53333 and recieved a link to : m.tatadocomo.com/odp
i opened the link and clicked the download button...It takes me to a page where it says :

Download of the 3GLife client in Progress. This will take about 2 minutes. if your download does not start automatically click this link.

The download start after a few seconds and an error pops up right after telling :

Unable to install.
Invalid file.

I really need to use the 3G services...otherwise i am left with no option but to switch to Airtel or BSNL... 🙁
Any help will be appreciated 🙂 🙂

----------

I think Nokia 6630 is supported as it was shown in the supported devices list here : TATA DOCOMO Market

Status
Not open for further replies.