In Digital Cable Announce IN DIGITAL HD STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Pinak Gala
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 40,142

Pinak Gala

ISP
In2Cable Net India
yesterday i saw some announcement on channel #100 about IN digital HD Set Top BoxYeah Its true! but no online source 🙁P:S - please share online source if you found 1 😛

Why don't you post the screen shot?

problem is they are biggest idiots, they are not playing that announcement again and again, and yeah buddy gonna post a screen shot 😀

Wow this will be good .. I have Incable here in Mumbai will jump to get their HD STB since they will have a good number of HD channels surely ...

yes i think so, the only info i saw that Contact your Cable operator , that's it no other info

yes i think so,

the only info i saw that Contact your Cable operator , that's it no other info

thats the only info they are giving out on the channel number 100. nothing about the charges + subscription.

and i got the SD STB recently. after that only they have announce the HD STB

😱ffended:

latest update on INCABLE STB

normal digital STB - Rs.700/-

HD STB - Rs.3000/- + Rs.1200 one year extra subscription for the HD channels

they are showing this info on the local cable channels

latest update on INCABLE STB

normal digital STB - Rs.700/-

HD STB - Rs.3000/- + Rs.1200 one year extra subscription for the HD channels

they are showing this info on the local cable channels

means 4200 HD STB with one year subscription? :O good , but what about demo? I'm not going to buy until i see the quality of there HD STB

Plus you need to see how many channels they are launching with plus how many they will be adding soon. I went with hathway after paying a hefty amount to realize that they won't be adding any new HD channels in the near future! So be careful before choosing 🙂

Plus you need to see how many channels they are launching with plus how many they will be adding soon. I went with hathway after paying a hefty amount to realize that they won't be adding any new HD channels in the near future!
So be careful before choosing 🙂

yeah. currently i saw 7 channels on my Normal SD STB ,

Colors HD
ESPN HD
STAR CRICKET HD
History Channel HD
UTV STARS HD
MTUNES HD
MOVIESNOW HD

and its seems to be a fair deal, HD STB with one year subscription for 4200 wow, i pay 300 permonth for SD 300x12=3600/- paying little extra for HD is worth It 😀

yeah. currently i saw 6 channels on my Normal SD STB ,

Colors HD
ESPN HD
STAR CRICKET HD
History Channel HD
UTV STARS HD
MTUNES HD

and its seems to be a fair deal, HD STB with one year subscription for 4200 wow, i pay 300 permonth for SD 300x12=3600/- paying little extra for HD is worth It 😀
Eh bro i am lost after reading your post, you are saying you are getting the above HD channels on your SD box ????

Eh bro i am lost after reading your post, you are saying you are getting the above HD channels on your SD box ????

Yeah 😀 but only sound no image 😛

Welcome to In Cable Net 😉 anything is possible here

HAHAHA

----------

okay now i got figured it out.

1200/- is for 7 HD channel not for other SD Channels,

you have to pay extra for other channels i guess so,