In Digital Cable Announce IN DIGITAL HD STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Pinak Gala
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 40,179
Hi Guys,

I do not have a USB Harddrive to capture screenshots. it does has Recording facilty and works with USB Hard drive. I bought this for Rs 4200/- . Channells currently available are
STARCRICKET HD
ESPN HD
UTV STARS
MOVIES NOW
COLORS HD
HISTORY
MTUNES

----------

Rs 3000/- for STB and Rs 1200/- for 1 yr HD Service...

please take photos of the STB from mobile and post the picture here. also how many total channels including radio service u are getting on this HD STB

Thanks for this infos bro . By the full launch im dead sure that Incable will have as many HD channels as Hathway HD if not more ... One more question can you record 2 programs on different channels simultaneously like Tata Sky or just one at a time ??

This is the Quality of Star Cricket HD I Captured...
It is 70 MB Per minutes Full HD Quality and thats awesome......
So you can record only the channel that you are watching right? Your remote has options to record?

Yes Sir. It has an option to record. With additional 10 hd channels especially Ten HD. I feel this will be a big winner on DTH

Yes Sir. It has an option to record. With additional 10 hd channels especially Ten HD. I feel this will be a big winner on DTH

how many total channels including radio service u are getting on this HD STB. pls post a photo of STB with remote. did they give u an HDMI cable with this box

Shaibaz bhai can you record 2 channels simultaneously ?? let me explain to you with an example .. Suppose there is a show on Sony tv at 10.30pm and a show on star plus at the same time at 10.30pm .. if im not at home i leave my stb on sony tv and both the shows get recorded on Tata Sky .. is this possible with indigi hd ??

Shaibaz bhai can you record 2 channels simultaneously ?? let me explain to you with an example .. Suppose there is a show on Sony tv at 10.30pm and a show on star plus at the same time at 10.30pm .. if im not at home i leave my stb on sony tv and both the shows get recorded on Tata Sky .. is this possible with indigi hd ??

is the IN DIGITAL STB services working for all of you or down since yesterday. please confirm. also state the total number of channels each one of u is currently getting on your STB.

when will we have full service on the digital STB. at the moment local cable channels are not there on the STD STB

In digital is taking their own time. Only hathway has 25 hd channels and in andheri area 7 star digital is showing 30+ hd channels. In cable helpline person says all hd channels will come only after june..

Wow 7 star has 30 HD channels thats awesome , i am sure indigital will get similar number after July ...

In digital is taking their own time. Only hathway has 25 hd channels and in andheri area 7 star digital is showing 30+ hd channels. In cable helpline person says all hd channels will come only after june..

how much does 7 Star charges for new digital STB and HD STB in seven bungalows area, andheri (west). what are the monthly subscription charges for both the boxes.

also how many channels does it give on both STB