yeah. currently i saw 7 channels on my Normal SD STB ,

Colors HD
ESPN HD
STAR CRICKET HD
History Channel HD
UTV STARS HD
MTUNES HD
MOVIESNOW HD

and its seems to be a fair deal, HD STB with one year subscription for 4200 wow, i pay 300 permonth for SD 300x12=3600/- paying little extra for HD is worth It 😀

which channel numbers are these HD channels on the STB.

buddy, i am still getting only 198 TV channels + 16 Radio channels. it has been one month now and still i am not transfered to the STB line.

1200 rupees extra is for the HD channels for normal digital channels it will b same as we pay now.

----------

So it is 3600 for SD and 4200 for HD = Rs 7800 for an year which includes STB too.

break up would be like this

RS.3000/- COST OF HD STB

RS.1200/- EXTRA ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION for the HD channels

rest will be for normal digital channels on the STB

ha, as i expected 😛 again disappointment by IN DIGITAL Hathway is only option for me now,

ha, as i expected 😛 again disappointment by IN DIGITAL

Hathway is only option for me now,

hathway also does not show HD channels properly plus they are expensive. In cable is reasonable

Total cost including SD and HD in In Cable in Rs7800 where as in hathway it is Rs 6666. There is no Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD in hathway

Try this trick, remove In-Digital Card from STB and then delete all channels and search againif no error comes then enjoy all channels without paying any extra , and if error comes then sorry i cant help you

Total cost including SD and HD in In Cable in Rs7800 where as in hathway it is Rs 6666. There is no Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD in hathway

after one year what will hathway be charging as normal subscription

----------

Try this trick, remove In-Digital Card from STB and then delete all channels and search again

if no error comes then enjoy all channels without paying any extra , and if error comes then sorry i cant help you

but u had said i will b transfered to the STB LINE after some time

----------

@pinak - i did what u said - removed the card deleted the channels and again did auto scanning but still getting same number of channels as before

after one year what will hathway be charging as normal subscription
Don't know! It will depend on how many HD channels are there by then

cable wala did change my normal cable or other line then i suppose to get 296+ channels i dont know why your cable guy is not giving you all channels,

cable wala did change my normal cable or other line then i suppose to get 296+ channels

i dont know why your cable guy is not giving you all channels,

today again i retuned the STB channels. now i am getting 192 TV + 23 radio channels. they have shifted the HD channels to radio list and i am able to hear sound but no picture of those HD channels

Hi Guys... I bought the Incable HD box.... The Remote is very light and does not looks long lasting... The Picture Quality for Stars CricketHD, ESPN HD, Colors HD and History HD is good.. UTV Star, movies now and Mtunes looks upscaled..... Also Mtunes the audio is not in sync....

Hi Guys... I bought the Incable HD box.... The Remote is very light and does not looks long lasting... The Picture Quality for Stars CricketHD, ESPN HD, Colors HD and History HD is good.. UTV Star, movies now and Mtunes looks upscaled..... Also Mtunes the audio is not in sync....

upgradation of DIGITAL SERVICE is going on. how much u have paid for the STB + what are the total montly charges for both HD + SD channels. can u post a picture of your STB with remote

Hey man can you please post screenshots of the quality of channels , also as biggboss1975 asked whats the cost of the STB and channel packages ?? Can you also say how many HD channels are there ?? does the box have recording facility ??

Hi Guys,

I do not have a USB Harddrive to capture screenshots. it does has Recording facilty and works with USB Hard drive. I bought this for Rs 4200/- . Channells currently available are
STARCRICKET HD
ESPN HD
UTV STARS
MOVIES NOW
COLORS HD
HISTORY
MTUNES

----------

Rs 3000/- for STB and Rs 1200/- for 1 yr HD Service...