Ek Tha Tiger

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 7,042
YRF and Salman!! Gr8!

I'm actually looking forward to this movie. The promo looks pretty good.

Watched the 1st Day 1st show. IMO its one of the Best Movie by Salman Khan. Only he can dare to do these kind of action packed movies. Some of the Action sequences are mind blowing. Katrina too initiated Action Sequence from this Movie. Movie is quite entertaining and expect Positive Review from everywhere :Storyteller:

Seen first day show. Good movie, definitely 1 time watch at least.Little change is movie compared to previous movies of Salman. It has less songs (so movie length also less), and not many funny scenes. Just few one-liners.I rate it 3/5.

Watched it today... Not sure if it was me or did anyone else find similarity between Ishaqzaade and Ek tha tiger.. specially the scene where girl's (/lady's) and boy's (/men's) sides join hands while shooting at the lovers.... might have to do something with Adi chopra being common part of both the stories....

spoiler alert

ok ok movie for me...........pridictable like anything

man, i am on another level:Radio: , i told my wife the main points in advance .......and she was like :confusion: the points were which i told her in advance by my gut feeling

1) zoya is isi agent

2)he did not kill zoya wen he shot a fire

3)the secret message of doordarshan was for him by zoya to come istaanbul

4)zoya wen tried to tell isi about going abroad told lie her own men , and they(zoya and tiger) were going somewhere else

5)even after that.........zoya gave suspicious looks with tiger.......i told my wife that its just for confusing audiences and she is fully faithful to tiger, now isi ,raw will find them both and , these two now just have to escape them wen they come.

damn it i knew the whole ****ing movie in advance..........and i swear i didnt read anywhere or anything at all............it was all gut feeling and too predictable for me:Kill:
spoiler alert