• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 23,898
Status
Not open for further replies.

swamisant

ISP
BSNL Home 500+, BSNL EVDO
I wanted to convert my postpaid MTS Mblaze to prepaid as it is of no use. I had a couple of chats with CC and guess what they dont convert postpaid to prepaid. I had confirmed thrice before taking the connection that it can be converted. What a company and wonderful policies. Unbelievable

my 10 cents: Same thing happened to me while on tata photon + .. so i stopped postpaid connection. (since i paid for my modem ..i have that modem with me only) I went to a shop and bought activation kit of tata photon + (prepaid) some 100rs. They activated it and i entered the username and password on the modem and hence effectively converting postpaid into prepaid connection.

So did tata refuse to convert it to prepaid?Because MTS is refusing it and on top of that moron CCs are advising me to buy new prepaid. Clueless people.

Send a Message " PORT(Space)your number" to 1900. Then you would get a call from them. Tell Them politely to convert it to migrate it to prepaid or i will leave your network.It should actually work.

if that actually fails then do one thing. port to another network and then again port to MTS..:Bar:

MTS data card comes with one mobile no. so you can send the MNP message if you are using ZTE Dialer with voice/sms features. In that case you will receive the call from mts on that data card no.

So did tata refuse to convert it to prepaid?
Because MTS is refusing it and on top of that moron CCs are advising me to buy new prepaid. Clueless people.
No! See. .if you buy a new data card you'll get new number and password. (in my case i got a prepaid connection) so i got a prepaid account. it does not depend upon the modem.

Status
Not open for further replies.