Exattnet In Mulund

• Thread starter Thread starter krylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,737

krylor

I have been subscribing to Exattnet in mulund for their 256 kbps planand the speeds have been going from bad to worse.I used to get 29 - 30k earlier.I just get 19 k to 20k now and to make it worse their down time keeps increasing.Ofcourse I get the connection via Globcast which is a local cable operator.Their support is terrible and their language even worse.Does anybody have any Ideas...

i had 512 unlimited last year , and the connection sucked donkey's balls. These assholes lure ppl with their cheap price , an then show their true colours after 15-20 days . i used to get abot 20-25 kbps at the end of the plan which is about 30-40 % of the speeds. Its better to have dialup then to take broadband from these bunch of b@st@rds . Forget about support , they have heard tons of verbal abuses from me over the phone and after insulting them like dogs also they have no effect , they continue to give absurd explanations and dont do anything about it .

Still these guys are better than the competition.Beleive me Globcast is a better service provider than most others.I have 2 connections at my office which is at chembur...One is Exatt and the other is Sify...The Exatt connection has a minimum downtime of atleast 1 hr per day and Sify just plain sucks !!!!!!Exatt has just slashed their prices...Its 450 bucks for 256 kbps / 512 combo plan ...I have a 256 kbps connection right now ad i get 23k minimum at all times...which is not bad ?However my main grouse is the downtime...sometimes it gets on your nerves