iPhone 4S OS Download Link

• Thread starter Thread starter htcfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,034
Can anybody gimme a link for the iOS download for iPhones 4S from Apple India website.

Please please please help me out.
Connect your phone to iTunes, you will be prompted for download of updated software.

If you bought it in India. It will work on all the networks. If not, then updating wont solve the issue. Better wait on the firmware you already are on.Whats with the "f" on this forum. Looks so weird.

I am a new iPhone user as well, just trying a lame way to get the iPhone working for Airtel in India 😛

Let me Guess You Are Unable to Make OutGoing Calls.. I am a Airtel User to I fixed this problem Myself :grin:

Restore with this Update iOS 5.0.1 (9A406)

http://appldnld.apple.com/iPhone4//041-3417.20111215.Slnt4/iPhone4,1_5.0.1_9A406_Restore.ipsw

----------

If you bought it in India. It will work on all the networks. If not, then updating wont solve the issue. Better wait on the firmware you already are on.

Whats with the "f" on this forum. Looks so weird.

-
You Are Wrong My Dear.. I faced this problem .. You Know Craptel Sucks Bigtime.. :closedeyes:

His saying " trying a lame way to get the iPhone working for Airtel in India " made me think whether he has the factory unlocked version or not. Didn't know its an airtel related issue.

His saying " trying a lame way to get the iPhone working for Airtel in India " made me think whether he has the factory unlocked version or not.
Didn't know its an airtel related issue.

-
I have Factory Unlocked Version And Iphone was Working Fine with Docomo.. But when I change it to Airtel Boom No OutGoing Calls and Sms.. And Airtel People are helpless asUsual So I tried this New Special Update for Sim Related Issue.. And Bingo Everything Is Working Fine till now.. 🙂 🙂