Spectranet plans for Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 13,279
Wish granted , Mods changed the title 🙂

^^

Those pings aren't from spectranet, agantuk had already stated them as being in the 300ms region.
those look pretty legit to me .isn't alliance broadband services, spectranet ?

those look pretty legit to me .isn't alliance broadband services, spectranet ?
Alliance and Spectranet are different isps. You told me to post my ping results that's why I posted.BTW Alliance is Kolkata based only.

Delhi people post your speed test results if your on wired connection of Spectranet 😀

is it available in noida plan are cool as no FUP me in 2mbps 20 gb fup airtel @949

na...not at NCR...they have not yet even covered south Delhi properly...3yrs ago when i checked out they had service on opposite side of main road but not this side which I am on thats how their coverage...is 😛seems no one using wired connection here in Delhi from IBF .....all airtel and mtnl folks on ibf 😛

Pathetic connectivity and customer care team , Just dont get trapped for the sake of saving few bucks and go for some reputed and nice broadband service providers like Airtel , Tata , reliance etc ... and never sign the spectranet documents without reading... Spectranet is just pathetic in one word I faced problem from the first day I got the connection but I waited for a month by a though they would be improved and after 2 months I got fed up from them and request for refund my money but by mistake I got recharged online for the month of July 2012 from spectranet site and it didnt worked for even a single say , they just removed roof instrument without our knowledge and its been mote than a month I request them to refund my money , and instead of refund my money they just send me Legal notice to return there Instruments ...... Spectranet is just a mental Harassment company guys Beware from them

The Data plans are again changed now they are providing these plans but your local ISP will charge as he wish:-384 Kbps - Rs 372512 Kbps - Rs 465768 Kbps - Rs 5321 Mbps - Rs 6001.5 Mbps - Rs 7351 Mbps day 2 Mbps night - Rs 11331 Mbps day 3 Mbps night - Rs 1471All plans are unlimited download and upload.