Fivenet coverage & performance in Bandra/ Khar/ Santacruz/ Juhu areas?

crashnburn_in

Regular
ISP
7 Star Fiber | Ex MTNL DSL / 7 Start Cable / VSNL Dial up | US ISPs
Fivenet coverage & performance in Bandra/ Khar/ Santacruz/ Juhu areas? I had looked up that Fivenet was available through one of the Bandra/ Khar operators. I am wondering if the coverage has increased beyond? Also, where all do they cover in Bandra/ Khar? How is the performance/ experience?

I want to know the same thing , Does anyone know how fivenet is in Bandra West ? And who to contact if we need a connection ??

Some of the numbers listed there are outdated ..... Also does this fivenet depend on the cablewallah ?? I mean can there be a possibility that fivenet is good in say goregaon and bad in bandra ??

Some of the numbers listed there are outdated ..... Also does this fivenet depend on the cablewallah ?? I mean can there be a possibility that fivenet is good in say goregaon and bad in bandra ??
yeah quite possible. the only horrible reports i have heard are regarding fivenet distributed by ssv (navi mumbai)
try this +91 92212 7957. this is the fivenet office no. ask them for ur local distributor no.