• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,663

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
Hurray! Today I notice a great speed on my UL750 plan in Bangalore. Did anyone else noticed this difference?

Did BSNL now doubled the speed for UL750 plan too?

happened w.e.f 01/02/2012 😛

ohhh! the UL (True Unlimited) plan changed to ULD (Unlimited usage with differential speed). Where can the bangalore users see the usage?

----------

Wait a moment Guys! I saw the new revised change in speed. They mention it will be 1Mbps till 6GB. But notice my speed test result, I am getting more than 1Mbps. Is this same with you all? I wonder if the revised speed is 2Mbps till 6GB :-D what do you say?

ya 1-1.8mbps they are giving so that users finishes off the limit more quickly.:haha::haha:
ohhh! the UL (True Unlimited) plan changed to ULD (Unlimited usage with differential speed). Where can the bangalore users see the usage?

----------

Wait a moment Guys! I saw the new revised change in speed. They mention it will be 1Mbps till 6GB. But notice my speed test result, I am getting more than 1Mbps. Is this same with you all? I wonder if the revised speed is 2Mbps till 6GB :-D what do you say?

Hi allI also see increased speed on my 750UL plan in Jamnagar, Gujarat. About FUP after 6 GB, we have to wait someone to report after his/her 6 GB over. 😀

Hi all
I also see increased speed on my 750UL plan in Jamnagar, Gujarat. About FUP after 6 GB, we have to wait someone to report after his/her 6 GB over. 😀

It will work after 6 GB until you reboot your modem or disconnect from internet

On NIB-I, with no change in speeds for the first 3 days of Feb 2012. Have already used up 12 Gb so far in Feb so looks like have to wait till march to see if things are upgraded or not. BTW the connection is rock stable with like 2 instances of downtime from March 2006 🙂 Hence I'm loathe to call up BSNL helpdesk and ask for higher speeds. I've heard sorry things about NIB-II. In any case my monthly usage varies from 55-60 Gb and 6 Gb would be over in 2-3 days. Let's see how things go.

@zerosleeping - I agree. After changing my plan(which moved me from NIB-I to NIB-II), I am facing regular modem reset. This is happening since 1 year and so far I am living with this problem. I am strongly thinking to write a complaint to BSNL top management to address this.