Caller tune scam of MTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Beam Fiber
My sister is haggling me to do something from one month bcoz apparently she's getting callers tunes activated on her MTS cdma phone automatically since last 3months.

She called CC and they deactivated it and after 10~20 days when she recharged her number, immediately she got a message saying caller tune activated and 15rs gone!

I called CC and asked WTF? ..CC executive said ..your number is inactive since last 30 days ans no caller tune is activated!!

​nice scam you've going on here MTS!

And we think these foreign player are bringing competition in Indian Market. Bash them up & down on their Social Media Page.

My sister is haggling me to do something from one month bcoz apparently she's getting callers tunes activated on her MTS cdma phone automatically since last 3months.

She called CC and they deactivated it and after 10~20 days when she recharged her number, immediately she got a message saying caller tune activated and 15rs gone!

I called CC and asked WTF? ..CC executive said ..your number is inactive since last 30 days ans no caller tune is activated!!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your Name and Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.

yup a lot of ppl in calcutta who use MTS are facing the same problem including my mom. She had tried to deactivate it with CC but it was back on again and money deducted. Most of my friends who were using MTS are now thinking to move to another provider. Told my mom to finish her balance and then shift to vodafone or airtel. MTS broadband service is already pathetic and now so is their mobile service

give a MNP request and maybe it wont happen anymore. I did with uninor and succeeded. try ur luck

We value your concern. To assist you effectively, we would need your Name and Contact number to discuss the concern and provide a resolution.

Actually it happen it with me twice but it was free of coast. It was for 3 days & if I dont want continue they gave me number for deactivate the service. I did it once & now I will again.

Actually it happen it with me twice but it was free of coast. It was for 3 days & if I dont want continue they gave me number for deactivate the service. I did it once & now I will again.
Hi MAX 24,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your Name and Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.

MCSI dont have any objection. But this time they didnt gave any no for cancel dialer tone for deactivate. I also afraid that they activate dialer tone without my permission but after few days they sms me to confirm if I want deactivate the dialer tone.

no. i will not post my name and number on public forum. Already dealing with enough spam.

Hi MAX 24,
We value your concern. To assist you effectively, we would need your Name and Contact number to discuss the concern and provide a resolution.

----------

no. i will not post my name and number on public forum. Already dealing with enough spam.

We understand that you do not want to share your contact number in a public forum. We would appreciate if you could share these details in an email to us on indiamtscustomerservice@gmail.com

Hi MAX 24,
Hi MAx,

Give a try to them by sharing your details in PM. Let's see if they are effective or had joined forum just for spamming .

give a MNP request and maybe it wont happen anymore.

thanks raj that seemed to work !! 🙂 they even refunded the amt back to my mom

Status
Not open for further replies.