BCCI News & Updates

good thing. no sane company should sponsor cricket today. f1 is where the audience is today 😀

good thing. No sane company should sponsor cricket today. F1 is where the audience is today :d

lol

Good. Though I am not sure about the source of their funds yet, in terms of pure investment, it doesn't make any financial sense.

How many of u did read the full article though?? The kind of responses that are posted, make me feel that none of u have read it!

I really am excited to see BCCI's comments for above statements/accusations made by Sahara....!!Because this is just one side of the story....!!who knows BCCI may really be a Nasty B!tc#

sahara has been so freaking nice to bcci in the article. the only thing that came to my mind while reading it was ɟɹǝɐʞıub ɐssɥoןǝs...

Yea "ɟɹǝɐʞıub ɐssɥoןǝs" did enter my mind...!! 😀But...its like "ye ek taraf ki kahanii hai".....what BCCI has to say about this....is this really true...??wow im sounding like a reporter now.. 😕

bcci is like our government. they usually do not have any logic behind their statements and responses. since they are the presiding body, they do not give a damn. i mean look at the statements made by kapil sibal. they make no freaking sense. swamy has been bajaoing his for a while now. too bad, the ruling party continues to survive on the basis of bullcrap.

It is such a nice gesture from Sahara to pay Yuvraj's fees, knowing fully well that they weren't bound to by any contract to do so. Sahara has always tried to portray this image of a family - their designations have Hindi equivalents akin to members of a household. All said though, the company will go to the dogs after Subrata Roy. Sad considering the dream story he lived.

I seriously dont know. That was the reason why in one of the other threads also i did ask this - where are they getting all this money from? They sponsor Main Indian cricket team (Till now), the Under-19 team, the Women's team, the Hockey team, they also took up that 40 odd % stake in Force India....and what not.