New added on dishtv

• Thread starter Thread starter abc_ab2008
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,599

abc_ab2008

ISP
BSNL
DISH TV ADDED 5 NEW CHANNELS ON ITS PLATFORM.Sony MIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, SONIC FREE PREVIEW TILL 01st MARCH 2012CBEEBIES, BBC ENTERTAINMENT FREE PREVIEW TILL 02nd MARCH 2012

I only found Sony Mix after retuning my STB. Can you share the channel nos please ?

Sonic - 513Comedy Central - 456BBC Entertainment - 453CBEEBIES - 514Sony Mix - 672

May be rest of the channels not available in your pack. Contact Dish TV cc or tweet SRK 😀

I have heard that dish tv provides upscaled sd channels. I just want to know what is the aspect ratio of these channels and their quality?

aspect ratio is 16:9...I don't think that's even up scaled..still looks to me like standard definition 😕Anyways..im pretty much satisfied with their service...!!

aspect ratio is 16:9...
I don't think that's even up scaled..still looks to me like standard definition 😕
Anyways..im pretty much satisfied with their service...!!

thanks that means the images dont look stretched on dish tv upscaled channels

aspect ratio is 16:9...
I don't think that's even up scaled..still looks to me like standard definition 😕
Anyways..im pretty much satisfied with their service...!!

They upscale some 30 SD channels out of 42 so called HD Channels and you haven't yet felt the difference between Upscaled SD and Tru HD Channels 😱

DISH TV ADDED 5 NEW CHANNELS ON ITS PLATFORM.
Sony MIX, COMEDY CENTRAL, SONIC FREE PREVIEW TILL 01st MARCH 2012
CBEEBIES, BBC ENTERTAINMENT FREE PREVIEW TILL 02nd MARCH 2012

How many of you are getting all the added channels? I can view only Sony Mix
Damn! Dishtv removed Animax!!!!!!!!!!!!!:annoyed:

How many of you are getting all the added channels? I can view only Sony Mix
Damn! Dishtv removed Animax!!!!!!!!!!!!!:annoyed:

I too experiencing the same problem i only get Sony mix, other channels are not even in the channel list. I have stb model of CD-1004i model . But one thing is sure there is some thing fishy going on for the old stbs for SD channels.

They upscale some 30 SD channels out of 42 so called HD Channels and you haven't yet felt the difference between Upscaled SD and Tru HD Channels 😱

What i meant was...the channels upscaled to HD doesn't feel like upscaled...they are like the normal ones...not comparing with the true HD ones.. 😀

----------

I too experiencing the same problem i only get Sony mix, other channels are not even in the channel list. I have stb model of CD-1004i model . But one thing is sure there is some thing fishy going on for the old stbs for SD channels.

Check with your package..is it available or not...i mean who knows...they might be jumbling things up right now... 😕

What i meant was...the channels upscaled to HD doesn't feel like upscaled...they are like the normal ones...not comparing with the true HD ones.. 😀

----------

Check with your package..is it available or not...i mean who knows...they might be jumbling things up right now... 😕

I got the Query from the dishTv CC they told that out of these new launched channel only Sony mix is under NSS6 sat,but rest are Asiasat .

So all the old SD subscribers have to get their LNB that is on the dish upgraded to MONO-BLOCK LNB from SINGLE BLOCK LNB,
when i see the ASIASAT signal its Zero that means if you want these channels you have sell out Rs 475+tax

Few channels are from Asiasat so get Mono Block LNB as said by the above member

Thats disgusting! They want us to buy a new LNB to get these channels ? There is no official announcement either from their end about the same! How idiotic!