BSNL Prepaid EVDO Recharge is very easy.

• Thread starter Thread starter sumitbaran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 54,111
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumitbaran

Regular
ISP
BSNL BB ULD 545 and BSNL EVDO ULD 750
BSNL Prepaid EVDO Recharge is very easy. Today I have recharged it by 110/- for six months validity from Paytm online recharge site. I have chosen STV for 110/- recharge. There are two options Topup and STV for BSNL recharge. Also I have recharged 350/- as Topup for balance. My plan is 750Unlimited so I am maintaining my balance above 750/-. The plan charge 750/- will be automatically deduct on 16/02/2012 from my main balance.

is it ok to recharge it with normal Top-ups, the website has some special STV's meant for this EVDO.Btw how is the service, i am also thinking of buying one.

is it ok to recharge it with normal Top-ups, the website has some special STV's meant for this EVDO.
Btw how is the service, i am also thinking of buying one.

[FONT=&quot]Customers will have to use validity vouchers such as Rs.221 (365 days validity) and Rs.110 (180 days validity)
Only recharge voucher you can recharge by STV, select STV and put the recharge amount (i.e. 110/- or 221/-). Select Topup for balance (i.e. 100/-,200/-,500/-,750/-,50/- etc. any amount).
[/FONT]

hi I read ur post in forum.I am from odisha.I have few question about bsnl prepaid evdo.rrcently I take demo in my house by bsnl reprenyative. speed is around 1mbs to 1.2mbs but not consistant.after they reject to gave bsnl broadband evdo is the only option for me.1. is 750 plan is truly unlimited or after some bandwidth it decrease speed.2. in prepaid evdo is it compulsory to Recharge every month or I can take gap after 1 month and recharge when I need.3. how consistant is the connection? ? what r the down time. and what is the upload speed??4. how to recharge online. and confuse betn validity of sim and plan.is it lifetime or need to recharge for validity except plan.5. can I take break of 1 to 2 months after using for 1 month? ? or have to recharge every month compulsory .6.through Paytm 750 Recharge will I get 750 balance or less.must reply who are using.thanks.

evdo works awesome for me and i download around an avg of 200 GB every month. Being wireless speeds gonna fluctuate a lot. Also the downside is u can forget about online gaming like CS etc as the pings are very high.Another thing to look for is the signal strength as its the main criteria to u getting awesome speeds else u will end up getting 5- 10 kBps.I get 4/5 signal bars and get avg speeds of 190 kBps - 280 kBps and these i get in torrent. Another problem is upload speed is bad (i get around a max of 30kBps) which makes maintaining ratios a hell. I am using 750 plan and it has no FUP. I miss CS a lot but got used to not playing it now (back to playing with bots and lan with my other 2 comp 🙁 ) in conclusion i naturally find it awesome considering the speed i get but do check if u get good signal at ur place and try d/l something to see the speed u get before going for the product.btw i might be wrong but utp connections might not work so good on evdo and might slow down the speed.

@jok3r2. in prepaid evdo is it compulsory toRecharge every month or I can take gapafter 1 month and recharge when I need.4. how to recharge online. and confuse betnvalidity of sim and plan.is it lifetime or need to recharge for validityexcept plan.5. can I take break of 1 to 2 months afterusing for 1 month? ? or have to rechargeevery month compulsory .6.through Paytm 750 Recharge will I get 750balance or less.must reply.thanks.

when u first get the connection i think u get 50 days validity. its best if u go for a yearly validity by paying 221 coz that way u can stop worrying abt the validity being expired. afaik ( i had asked the same q to the BSNL world shop i got it from) if u have validity for a year u can skip a month or too ur liking . not sure abt online recharge but i think its stv for plan recharge. ( i avoid paying online coz in case the payment doesnt go though i might be able to do anything except complain through emails) the first 3 months i paid every month as i was not so sure abt EVDO but now i have paid for a year in advance last month. u need to have some amt in the balance. i was charged an additional 350 in the beginning but later noticed that its there in my balance and only the 750 was deducted. i am not completely sure but i think that if u don't have any balance left then u pay 825 every month ( 750 +10% ). I am on prepaid but if go for postpaid u have less hassles with regards with payment but i prefer prepaid.

in prepaid evdo is it compulsory to Recharge every month or I can take gap after 1 month and recharge when I need.please reply .my mail id roysabyasachi264@gmail.com.

this is a public forum sabya so dont put ur email id or other personal info like that. u can always use the pm facility of this site.

afaik my friend has done that twice (skipped 2 months) so far and its worked for him probably coz he had 365 days validity. In my case since i use it nearly 24/7 i have never given a gap for the EVDO connection. But also keep in mind that this is BSNL we r talking about n we never know what can go wrong if u do give a gap .

also with evdo u better check the signal strength in ur area coz that will make the diff in u getting awesome speeds or none at all

EVDO is a bit slow since the last 2 days

BSNL Prepaid EVDO Recharge is very easy. Today I have recharged it by 110/- for six months validity from Paytm online recharge site. I have chosen STV for 110/- recharge. There are two options Topup and STV for BSNL recharge. Also I have recharged 350/- as Topup for balance. My plan is 750Unlimited so I am maintaining my balance above 750/-. The plan charge 750/- will be automatically deduct on 16/02/2012 from my main balance.

Hi Sumit - Can you please tell me in step-by-step how did you recharge and topup with PAYTM ? When I am trying to do it for the first time, its failing with message - Transaction failed. I also do not see STV or such options. Which category to chose ? Data card or Mobile ? My validity is till December.

Thanks in advance.

The STV's have changed for Validity packs in CDMA. They have introduced new ones a while back (like 3-4months).its STV20 which costs rs 20 and 0rs balance which gives 6months validity. This is the only one available now. No 1yr validity STV's !!!So do try to recharge with STV20 through Paytm special recharge.I already did once and got successfully recharged.

Status
Not open for further replies.