Tikona Broadband User Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter shubhanshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,530

shubhanshu

ISP
Airtel
The story starts on 16 Nov 2011. It was a black day of my life when I thought to get Tikona broadband. Sales man visited to my house and given a plan to me. The salesman gave a demo to me and shows me a download speed of 480 kbps. I was very happy to see that speed. After 2 days engineer installed the broadband at my premises. It was working but I was getting a download speed of 40-50 kbps. I took a plan of 2 Mbps in which downloadable speed should be 256 Kbps but I was getting only 40-50 Kbps speed. On 20th nov 2011 when I returned from office and tried to connect to internet, it was not working then I checked that the connecting was not coming in LAN wire. I raised a complaint to customer care. After doing so much follow up calls after four days they sent an engineer to check this. Their engineers are also the worst in the country. Their engineer did not inform me anything. When I called him to ask about the problem then he informed me (I was lucky that engineer picked my phone, generally they do not pick phone calls) that Tikona device is stolen from the roof. I was shocked to hear this. No body else then Tikona can use this device so why this device was stolen from the roof. After doing a research on net I came to know that it is a very common thing that Tikone devices are stolen. These devices are stolen by Tikona persons then they ask customers to pay for the new device. This is their business.After this I again called to customer care and informed this. The customer care executives are also very rude. They asked me to file a FIR and send them a copy of it. I was not ready for it. When I forced them then they agree to install a new device but nothing happened. No one installed the new device. Finally after so much fight they installed the new device but I never got satisfaction with the service.Again after one month same thing happened. The tikona device again got stolen and called to customer care to install the new device. They took one to install the new device. I daily call to customer care related to speed and internet issue. Finally on 31/1/2011 I took a wise decision and get the connection disconnected. By this way one can only get rid of TIKONA broadband.I request the people of India not to take TIKONA broadband in any case otherwise you have to suffer. I would also like to request TIKONA to close this company and make peoples life happy. GOD will bless them.

TIKONA BROADBAND – WORST BROADBAND SERVICE PROVIDER IN INDIAThe story starts on 16 Nov 2011. It was a black day of my life when I thought to get Tikona broadband. Sales man visited to my house and given a plan to me. The salesman gave a demo to me and shows me a download speed of 480 kbps. I was very happy to see that speed. After 2 days engineer installed the broadband at my premises. It was working but I was getting a download speed of 40-50 kbps. I took a plan of 2 Mbps in which downloadable speed should be 256 Kbps but I was getting only 40-50 Kbps speed. On 20th nov 2011 when I returned from office and tried to connect to internet, it was not working then I checked that the connecting was not coming in LAN wire. I raised a complaint to customer care. After doing so much follow up calls after four days they sent an engineer to check this. Their engineers are also the worst in the country. Their engineer did not inform me anything. When I called him to ask about the problem then he informed me (I was lucky that engineer picked my phone, generally they do not pick phone calls) that Tikona device is stolen from the roof. I was shocked to hear this. No body else then Tikona can use this device so why this device was stolen from the roof. After doing a research on net I came to know that it is a very common thing that Tikone devices are stolen. These devices are stolen by Tikona persons then they ask customers to pay for the new device. This is their business.After this I again called to customer care and informed this. The customer care executives are also very rude. They asked me to file a FIR and send them a copy of it. I was not ready for it. When I forced them then they agree to install a new device but nothing happened. No one installed the new device. Finally after so much fight they installed the new device but I never got satisfaction with the service.Again after one month same thing happened. The tikona device again got stolen and called to customer care to install the new device. They took one to install the new device. I daily call to customer care related to speed and internet issue. Finally on 31/1/2011 I took a wise decision and get the connection disconnected. By this way one can only get rid of TIKONA broadband.I request the people of India not to take TIKONA broadband in any case otherwise you have to suffer. I would also like to request TIKONA to close this company and make peoples life happy. GOD will bless them.

TIKONA BROADBAND – WORST BROADBAND SERVICE PROVIDER IN INDIAThe story starts on 16 Nov 2011. It was a black day of my life when I thought to get Tikona broadband. Sales man visited to my house and given a plan to me. The salesman gave a demo to me and shows me a download speed of 480 kbps. I was very happy to see that speed. After 2 days engineer installed the broadband at my premises. It was working but I was getting a download speed of 40-50 kbps. I took a plan of 2 Mbps in which downloadable speed should be 256 Kbps but I was getting only 40-50 Kbps speed. On 20th nov 2011 when I returned from office and tried to connect to internet, it was not working then I checked that the connecting was not coming in LAN wire. I raised a complaint to customer care. After doing so much follow up calls after four days they sent an engineer to check this. Their engineers are also the worst in the country. Their engineer did not inform me anything. When I called him to ask about the problem then he informed me (I was lucky that engineer picked my phone, generally they do not pick phone calls) that Tikona device is stolen from the roof. I was shocked to hear this. No body else then Tikona can use this device so why this device was stolen from the roof. After doing a research on net I came to know that it is a very common thing that Tikone devices are stolen. These devices are stolen by Tikona persons then they ask customers to pay for the new device. This is their business.After this I again called to customer care and informed this. The customer care executives are also very rude. They asked me to file a FIR and send them a copy of it. I was not ready for it. When I forced them then they agree to install a new device but nothing happened. No one installed the new device. Finally after so much fight they installed the new device but I never got satisfaction with the service.Again after one month same thing happened. The tikona device again got stolen and called to customer care to install the new device. They took one to install the new device. I daily call to customer care related to speed and internet issue. Finally on 31/1/2011 I took a wise decision and get the connection disconnected. By this way one can only get rid of TIKONA broadband.I request the people of India not to take TIKONA broadband in any case otherwise you have to suffer. I would also like to request TIKONA to close this company and make peoples life happy. GOD will bless them.

The story starts on 16 Nov 2011. It was a black day of my life when I thought to get Tikona broadband. Sales man visited to my house and given a plan to me. The salesman gave a demo to me and shows me a download speed of 480 kbps. I was very happy to see that speed. After 2 days engineer installed the broadband at my premises. It was working but I was getting a download speed of 40-50 kbps. I took a plan of 2 Mbps in which downloadable speed should be 256 Kbps but I was getting only 40-50 Kbps speed. On 20th nov 2011 when I returned from office and tried to connect to internet, it was not working then I checked that the connecting was not coming in LAN wire. I raised a complaint to customer care. After doing so much follow up calls after four days they sent an engineer to check this. Their engineers are also the worst in the country. Their engineer did not inform me anything. When I called him to ask about the problem then he informed me (I was lucky that engineer picked my phone, generally they do not pick phone calls) that Tikona device is stolen from the roof. I was shocked to hear this. No body else then Tikona can use this device so why this device was stolen from the roof. After doing a research on net I came to know that it is a very common thing that Tikone devices are stolen. These devices are stolen by Tikona persons then they ask customers to pay for the new device. This is their business.After this I again called to customer care and informed this. The customer care executives are also very rude. They asked me to file a FIR and send them a copy of it. I was not ready for it. When I forced them then they agree to install a new device but nothing happened. No one installed the new device. Finally after so much fight they installed the new device but I never got satisfaction with the service.Again after one month same thing happened. The tikona device again got stolen and called to customer care to install the new device. They took one to install the new device. I daily call to customer care related to speed and internet issue. Finally on 31/1/2011 I took a wise decision and get the connection disconnected. By this way one can only get rid of TIKONA broadband.I request the people of India not to take TIKONA broadband in any case otherwise you have to suffer. I would also like to request TIKONA to close this company and make peoples life happy. GOD will bless them.

you must have read the feedback abt tikona on internet before getting the service. there is not a single postive line abt them.even the have their device installed in our society, which is removed because of some radiation reasons.

Hi to All,

Especial attention to tikona.services

Similar case happened to me. In my case I got connection on Jan 22. My plan was 4 mbps 799 plan. I paid 1500 as installation and one month charge in cash. I would have to say that sales person Manish Singh stood by his word and got the connection installed in one day. I liked that. Two days it worked fine. Then after it stopped working at all. I complained to customer care. The engineer visited my place on 27 Jan Fri (26th was holiday). The engineer was very rude to me (not a biggie). He(tech guy from tikona 3rd party) under my supervision, followed the steps told by me and replaced the adapter which was not compatible to Nano device places atop roof. The internet was working spped of 3 to 4 mbps was coming. He left at 5:30 pm. Around 7:15 pm to 7:30 pm, on the same day I was checking mail while connection stopped working. I though it is temporary outage and waited. When after 15 minutes it was still total outage I went to roof to check the connection, DEVICE WAS STOLEN.. I was aghast and shaken horribly. Society is Kendriya Vihar Sec 82 Noida (many such occurrences in this society in past few months)

Now starts my real fite for disconnection. I registered complaint with customer care stating that the way they are installing the device is prone to such theft so please remove the connection and refund the money back to me.

These are the details of complain registered

==============================================================================

connection identifier - 1105522102
Date-27 jan2010
Time- 9.35 pm
rep name Ms. Tanushree Patil
complain no.= 1-212-794-0910

===
technical staff that visited the premise on Jan 27
9582970175 (called last time on 4:01)

===
Second time registering complain
date time - 28 jan 9:45 am
rep name - dinesh aiyyar
complain # 1-211-695-7701
===============================================================================

Tikona services for the GOD's sake get my connection disconnected and refund me money back.

One suggestion though - get the installation right - install in such a way that it is not easy to steal the device and worst case if taken from there can not be used anywhere else.

Looking for some good response from Tikona.services. You can get my contact details from your record. In case you want to use that as alibi

Regards

My Id : 1105472563Took Tikona services on 17 Jan, 12 & till now there is no Single positive thing I found in their service. Firstly, I had asked the Sales Exe for a Wifi connection at my home. He told he will get it done. On that basis, I went ahead for 849 plan. paid the installation charges, etc.But till now there is no Wifi connection installed at my home..!!Secondly, the speed is not consistent. It never touched 2 MBps consistently.Did multiple calls, on their customer care numbers, each time I was assured of a solution & call back, which never happened. On the top, they are asking for money for the usage!None the less, TIKONA is HOPELESS!!Should remove this connection out of home SOON..!! One month of PAIN is more than enough!If there is any TIKONA person in this forum, let me know if this issue can be addressed or not ?

Call thr CC and ask them to forward your call to thr senior **if your problem was not resolved in the given period.

Email him:

Appellate Authority:Mr. Sunil Nair
Designation - Head - Customer Service Quality
2nd Floor, 'Corpora', L.B.S. Marg,
Bhandup (West),
Mumbai - 400 078.
Fax no: 022 - 4183 0111
Email: s.nair@tikona.in

Thank you Sid.
Will shoot an email on that email id. Hope I get a resolution.

----------

Still no revert from Mr. Sunil Nair..!