Skytel Broadband Hyderabad 1 Mbps Unlimited @ Rs 500

Jignesh

Regulars
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Hyderabad
Saw the pamphlet of Skytel Broadband786 kbps UL @ Rs 4001Mbps UL @ Rs 500Not sure how is the service and feasibility.

Pinak Gala

Nov 3, 2011
Q : is it available in mumbai? Q : have FUP or not?Q : Runs On Fiber Optic or normal cable? any website for this broadband?

bajechele

Regulars
Mar 13, 2008
India
in hyderabad there is so much competition i think that's why

audioslave

What?
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
could be because they are just reselling from the same source? (beam or act or whatever?)

Not really? AS45582 VAINAVI INDUSTIES LTD, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, INDIA - bgp.he.net

They are directly buying Data!

And more over
Fiber

Today we can proudly say that We has proven & expertise in the field of Fiber Operations & maintenance in the cities HYDERABAD, CHENNAI & BANGALORE. We have been maintaining around 4000 Kms of Fiber of both Overhead & Underground of own & other major Telecom Players in the Market. Today, we have converted all valuable customers to Underground & connected their networks in Ring Topology.

Underground
• Our Fiber- 600 kms
• Zee Network Hyderabad - 100 Kms
• Airtel Hyderabad - 1000 Kms
• Aircel Chennai – 500 Kms

Aerial
• Our Fiber Hyderabad – 5500 Kms
Welcome to Skytel - Products

Hyderabad Rocks! we have first best data center in ASIA.

----------

Saw the pamphlet of Skytel Broadband

786 kbps UL @ Rs 400

1Mbps UL @ Rs 500

Not sure how is the service and feasibility.

Megabit is that cheap? I am sure it has FUP? If it doesn't have FUP there you go they can occupy the market.
Recently i was stunned by the offerings of Excel Broadband later found out it has fup.