Comedy Central Channel On [In Digital STB]

• Thread starter Thread starter Pinak Gala
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 8,235

Pinak Gala

ISP
In2Cable Net India
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg14/scaled.php?server=14&filename=img2012013101009.jpg&res=medium

Comedy Central Launch On In Digital STB

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg14/scaled.php?server=14&filename=img2012013101009.jpg&res=medium

Comedy Central Launch On In Digital STB

do i have to delete the whole channel list and again re scan them. do u get local cable channels + tv9 + mtunes on the STB

i get all channels ,

and it will auto update the list of channels

i am not getting LOCAL CABLE CHANNEL + TV9 + MTUNES on the box. can u please check again and let me know

call the cable wala, he will come and do settings,

can u tell total number of channel u getting?

im getting around 296+1 today 🙂

----------

Tv9 is not working for me since a week some problem , i can see channel listed but there is nothing when i go to the channel ,

M Tunes Working fine for me

----------

and yes there is 4 local channels, go back for local area channel,

i am getting only 196 tv + some radio channels. the cable fellow is a pain in the neck.

on local cable channels i am not getting the signals

call the cable wala, he will come and do settings,

can u tell total number of channel u getting?

im getting around 296+1 today 🙂

----------

Tv9 is not working for me since a week some problem , i can see channel listed but there is nothing when i go to the channel ,

M Tunes Working fine for me

----------

and yes there is 4 local channels, go back for local area channel,

ok i got your problem.. dont worry cable wala will sift you on STB line soon, you are on Local cable line, which only gives you limited channels,

i did not understand this. local cable line + STB line. when u had installed did u get all channels at one time or later on they were available.

STB is already attached to the main cable junction + tv

ok i got your problem.. dont worry cable wala will sift you on STB line soon,

you are on Local cable line, which only gives you limited channels,

There is 2line if you are new then you are on 1st line which is local cable line which will only give you 150+ channels, after few days you will be shifted to STB line which will give you around 296+ channels,

when will this happen. it has been around 13 days since i got this STB installed

There is 2line

if you are new then you are on 1st line which is local cable line which will only give you 150+ channels,

after few days you will be shifted to STB line which will give you around 296+ channels,

i think you should tell/ask this cable wala, like why m getting only 190 channels , others getting 296+ channels

were u getting all the channels when u first took STB or later on

i think you should tell/ask this cable wala,

like why m getting only 190 channels , others getting 296+ channels

i called up INCABLE main office andheri east - the person on the other line said my account is not yet registered with us. i also told him about the channels he said its not possible to get 296. then he said it depends on the local cable operator or dual feed signal must be there.

are u paying according to the CAS system rates or regular as was before.

also by when u got all the channels on the STB ie time frame after installing the new STB

Later, as i said he switch my Line , then i got 260+ channel and now its 296+

----------

i am getting MY TV + COMEDY CENTRAL on the STB but no local channels + no M tunes

----------

per this list there are only 180 tv channels + 17 radio channels on STB NON CAS Areas in mumbai

:: Indigital :: Go Digital