BSNL Broadband New Plans effective 01-02-2012 - Karnataka

• Thread starter Thread starter armaan_99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 35,925
I pity on the users who have higher rate plans (last 3 rows in PDF), which gives 256kbps speed after specified usage 🙂

Dear All,

The new broadband plans from BSNL have been announced officially.

ULD1350 limit is increased to 30 GB. :urock:
Most of the other plans will have minimum 512Kpbs.
Now time to change the plan.

Source

New tariffs are introduced but in limited circle where local companies gave a good fight resulted declining numbers of clients. However, I will not be benefited. BSNL does not offer new tariff in my circle.

A lot of thanks to Beam Telecom which pushed BSNL officials to wake up and take a look on sales report before BSNL would be history.

The 2150 plan is awesome... Its just what I am hopinhg from Airtel

What awesome? if u download a lot then will u be interested in 256kbps speed after completing the limit?

What awesome? if u download a lot then will u be interested in 256kbps speed after completing the limit?

If the FUP is 175 GB, I dont mind the 256 kpbs speed post that

Yes, it's a good plan but the sad thing is, the upgraded speed and the upgraded FUP limit of it are only available in few selected circles.

175GB is pretty decent. Don't think even fairly heavy downloaders will cross that. But it's not available for most of the country. 🙁

Has the speed change come into effect for 1700 Plan in TamilNadu and Karnataka circle?I dont see any speed change for me in 1700 Plan in Tamil Nadu circle.As usual the BSNL People have no clue.Had to tell them to view their own website for Plan Changes.

.:COMBO BB Unlimited:.
2 Mbps upto 40 GB, 256 Kbps beyond 40 GB ##

## 4 Mbps upto 100 GB, 256 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle,
Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only)

Contact BB section JTO or higher up ( Junior Technical Officer ) for change of PORT.

lets hope bsnl implements all these new plans pan india in next month
15th August, 2012, may be.:vampire:

gaaah ,, no upgrade in punjab lol..anyway am going to canada in few weeks and enjoy 50mbps 😀 but then again i wont have time to browse internet lol 🙁