Need list of sites accepting Debit Card payments and ship to India.

^You guys think that bank has given you a service(what it wants) and is bound to expand it's territories (service territory) just because you need it???? You can't even get your money back from a bank if it's bankrupt............ 🙄
Didn't get what your are trying to say

All i m trying to say is, the system that they have implemented for Credit Card, can also be implemented for Debit card ryt? The biggest thing that puzzles me here is that when i pay from Debit card, i am guaranteeing that i have funds to make the payment. There is simply no risk for the receiver (Of course the bank) of that payment.Whereas in Credit card, there is that risk of unavailability of funds. Yes u will say risk taken will yield rewards, but then here its just a matter of implementing the same system in both products!

Didn't get what your are trying to say

i mean they want to sell their credit cards more than debit cards. cc makes them more money , u may say its free of cost........but wen u dont make payments on time or watever , bank makes a huge killing.

any one bought any thing from DH gate ? It is mostly china products shipped out of shenzhen (china ) or HK. useful for small items like accessories but not expensive brand name products.