What do you do for fun in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter sintaku
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,176
heh. i have to admit that for a pretty long time I thought it was Mahatma Gandhi Road and not Mehrauli Gurgaon Road. 😀 I do not think we have a real MG Road in Gurgaon.

hmm yeah. come to think of it there is no Mahatma Gandhi road in Gurgaon is there?

hard to say. there might be some small gali in old gurgaon that might be officially named MG Road by some local politician. i am pretty sure that delhi would probably have more than one MG Roads. 😕

^ They do. Live and uncensored.

I wonder how come that is shown live - Should it not be moved to late night slot - for showing content non-consumable by children????

yeah. idiots have a unique sense of humor these politicians. Nothing goes on their official record but we get to hear all the crap.

Which city? I dont stay in your city, yet my city too has MG Road, which is cool 😀

I thought all cities in India had an MG Road?

There was something in the movie "outsourced" about it 😀

heh yeah. outsourced did make a fun out of it. basically showed the importance of using pin codes in addresses.

heh. there cannot be a definitive list of roads named MG Road here in India. 🙂 there are simply too many.

If you want to have fun, then don't come to India. Most fun things are either illegal or immoral here.

If you want to have fun, then don't come to India. Most fun things are either illegal or immoral here.

Well what are the legal stuff to do? As far as I know there is the arcade, malls and cinema. None of which I really go to in the UK.

heh. i have to admit that for a pretty long time I thought it was Mahatma Gandhi Road and not Mehrauli Gurgaon Road. 😀

:crazy1:

If you are coming to Mumbai then 1. There is plenty of hiking/trekking to be done during cold days and monsoons in Sahyadris. They offer stunning views.2. Go to local clubs/pubs3. Barbecue party on terrace (My favorite during winters)4. Watch a cinema every weekend.5. Invite friends over for movie marathon6. Get a job. (It's fun to earn some money)

If you are coming to Mumbai then
1. There is plenty of hiking/trekking to be done during cold days and monsoons in Sahyadris. They offer stunning views.
2. Go to local clubs/pubs
3. Barbecue party on terrace (My favorite during winters)
4. Watch a cinema every weekend.
5. Invite friends over for movie marathon
6. Get a job. (It's fun to earn some money)

First time in life I heard that mumbai has cold days!(j/k) 😛

If you are coming to Mumbai then
1. There is plenty of hiking/trekking to be done during cold days and monsoons in Sahyadris. They offer stunning views.
2. Go to local clubs/pubs
3. Barbecue party on terrace (My favorite during winters)
4. Watch a cinema every weekend.
5. Invite friends over for movie marathon
6. Get a job. (It's fun to earn some money)

Mumbai is supposed to be really beautiful, unfortunately I'm going to Chennai.

But I plan to visit Mumbai at some point during my stay, since my friend has a house in Mumbai. Barbecue sounds awesome, I love food. 😉