What do you do for fun in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter sintaku
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,168
Driving on MG Road.

Depends on the city where you plan to live. But i recon every major city has multiplexes , and resorts nearby. Also theres a fair amount of clubs you can join- like outdoor adventure clubs-trekking-parkour etc

Driving on MG Road.

And Driving on LBS Marg in Mumbai between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM 😉

People **** each other's lives and laugh at their misery. They also derive immense joy when their neighbours / opponents lose, sympathising in public, but feeling overjoyed within.

Depends on the city where you plan to live.

But i recon every major city has multiplexes , and resorts nearby.

Also theres a fair amount of clubs you can join- like outdoor adventure clubs-trekking-parkour etc

I didnt know about adventure clubs. That seems interesting, I'd be up for that. I've tried parkour after seeing YouTube vids.

People **** each other's lives and laugh at their misery. They also derive immense joy when their neighbours / opponents lose, sympathising in public, but feeling overjoyed within.

Not much more for me to lose, so I can't see people getting any joy out of screwing me over.

I didnt know about adventure clubs. That seems interesting, I'd be up for that. I've tried parkour after seeing YouTube vids.
If you're in Hyd. . Greater Hyderabad Adventure Club is very active. they meet every sunday and go for trekking, tours etc Thinking of joining them in holidays

http://meetup.ghac.in/

Driving on MG Road.
Which city? I dont stay in your city, yet my city too has MG Road, which is cool 😀

Every city has an MG Road... 😀

Even small town has one. :haha:

@Sintaku...Do one thing..watch DD LokSabha and Rajyasabha(i dont know either sessions are going on both houses)...I bet you would have not seen such tv program in your entire lifetime... and bring back some hilarious memories of India!

Even small town has one. :haha:

@Sintaku...Do one thing..watch DD LokSabha and Rajyasabha(i dont know either sessions are going on both houses)...I bet you would have not seen such tv program in your entire lifetime... and bring back some hilarious memories of India!

Isn't that the Indian equivalents of the House of Commons and House of Lords of the UK?

They put them on TV?

Yeah every city has an MG Road. But probably the one connecting Delhi and Gurgaon is unique in the fact that it aint named after the bald person who figures in every currency note.