Need Help

• Thread starter Thread starter Bluecafe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,574

Bluecafe

ISP
Bsnl 500
I am new to get the airtel connection.Is my mobile will working as modem to get the connection.and need a good mobile to get this?or i can use...cheap mobile for this???

Airtel broadband is of DSL type . It requires a modem/router for the connection . in generala mobile is not used as the modem .

I have tallking with the customer care-he told me that the cellphone will working like modem!!is anyone plz clear this?

man u havent talked to the broadband customer care.. u can get a gprs internet connection from airtel and indeed u can use ur cellfone as a modem.. but the speeds are pathetic and its not really a good deal.. ok.. here is what u need to get in order to get an airtel connection..an airtel linean adsl modemthese can be bought from airtel for rs 500a lan card (if u dont have one, then u can buy one for rs150), or u can just connect it through usb though this is not recommended..u know.. u dont need to start a new thread in order to ask the same question 😛

an airtel line...???mean land line connection of airtel?Boss plz clear this... :huh: ...how need to pay for this

i want home 699plus

128kbps
unlimited usage

i have another question- economy combo
256kbps
10dayHr/50 Night hr

Whatz the meaning of 10dayHr/50 Night hr and whatz the limit of usage internet!

it means u can use your internet free of cost for 10 hours(cumulative over a period of one month) during day hrs which i think are frm 630am to 1030pm And 50 hours(again for one month) during the night hours, which wud be 1030pm to 630am.P.S: The timings i specified above are the official day and night timings for the home699 and home999 plans in delhi, i can't confirm whether they r the same for ur plan too or not.