Does Alien Exist?

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 6,343
I'm on the third season in Ancient Aliens and am unhealthily obsessed with the topic of aliens.. I do believe they exist, heck, they HAVE to exist. Drake Equation would be invalid if they didn't exist.

meh, drake equation is only a speculation. its not even very scientific. and it has nothing to do with ancient aliens.

but yes, it'd be very unlikely that life doesnt exist anywhere else in the universe other than earth.

pretty sure we'd find atleast some kind of life forms right in our solar system.

----------

also, Do Aliens Exist.

Next time we will find a flag from the aliens on earth :Shabbo:, If ghost exists then God too and maybe aliens too....

yes. i do believe they exist. They just haven't found us 🙂
maybe its the other way around?? they have found us but we haven't ??? 🙂

maybe its the other way around?? they have found us but we haven't ??? 🙂
Proofs around world support your view.

There has to be existence of some other forms of life, in such a vast Universe! Wherever conditions conducive to life are created, life would exist! And i dont think theres something really special about Earth, that such conditions exist just here.

There has to be existence of some other forms of life, in such a vast Universe! Wherever conditions conducive to life are created, life would exist! And i dont think theres something really special about Earth, that such conditions exist just here.

@jaymin...
Watch ancient aliens..and you might have a different point of view.. 🙂
Its actually quite interesting

----------

I am watching Ancient Aliens seasons on you tube telecasted by History channel..and there are some weird things which are convincing.

Season 1 Episode 1:
Ancient Aliens Season 1 Episode 1 ( FULL Length documentary ) - YouTube

See all the three seasons...you would be like...Are Gods real ?? 🙂

yes they do I had seen one 6 months back but no one saw it but me on the Nehru place flyover, hovering 9ft over the cars in its spaceship, I should have taken a pic but it was my 1st day at very underpaid job so I was in a hurry so didn't stop and neither was anyone looking at it so didn't feel like to stop either or probably they couldn't see it but me 😀

yes they do I had seen one 6 months back but no one saw it but me on the Nehru place flyover, hovering 9ft over the cars in its spaceship, I should have taken a pic but it was my 1st day at very underpaid job so I was in a hurry so didn't stop and neither was anyone looking at it so didn't feel like to stop either or probably they couldn't see it but me 😀
If i remember correctly, ananth.del mentioned abt this in a thread (forgot its name 🙂 😀

ya me too 😛

----------

Warthog baba anant k andar aa gaye hai :blink3:

:iomg:

hmmm,.. i'll point things out as i go on watching the S01E01.
the monkey, fishes, snakes and lines of Nazca.
now humans have been drawing things since ancient times. on cave walls etc. and probably, these large drawings are just that. very large pieces of art.
then why the lines?
well one of the easiest way to make a large painting on ground would be to make one on paper, divide it in sections, make those sections on ground and make the drawing on the ground. those could be grid lines for helping the drawing.
even great wall of china can be seen from space, we know why it was built.

----------

also i dont find it sensible that aliens coming from light years away travelling the dark emptiness of vast space would need airports or landing sites for assistance.

----------

oh the critic says the exact same things. lol

----------

and the symbol of god which depicts the round thing behind the head(helmet+halo), is a representation or derivation from the ancient Sun worshippers.

one doesnt need wings for interstellar travel. wings are need to fly in air. in airless space, aerodynamics serve no purpose.

----------

almost all characters in mahabharat or ramayan were said to be born on earth. how can that be used to refer to ETs? #FAIL

----------

that eric von dainiken guy is just putting things into our heads. he is telling us look that looks like aliens, and we're like "ohh yeah thats a rocket and an astronaut."

i could just interpret van gogh starry night that way. so many reported UFO sightings are consistent with it. circular discs with orbs of light. 😛

hmmm,.. i'll point things out as i go on watching the S01E01.
the monkey, fishes, snakes and lines of Nazca.
now humans have been drawing things since ancient times. on cave walls etc. and probably, these large drawings are just that. very large pieces of art.
then why the lines?
well one of the easiest way to make a large painting on ground would be to make one on paper, divide it in sections, make those sections on ground and make the drawing on the ground. those could be grid lines for helping the drawing.
even great wall of china can be seen from space, we know why it was built.

----------

also i dont find it sensible that aliens coming from light years away travelling the dark emptiness of vast space would need airports or landing sites for assistance.

----------

oh the critic says the exact same things. lol

----------

and the symbol of god which depicts the round thing behind the head(helmet+halo), is a representation or derivation from the ancient Sun worshippers.

one doesnt need wings for interstellar travel. wings are need to fly in air. in airless space, aerodynamics serve no purpose.

----------

almost all characters in mahabharat or ramayan were said to be born on earth. how can that be used to refer to ETs? #FAIL

----------

that eric von dainiken guy is just putting things into our heads. he is telling us look that looks like aliens, and we're like "ohh yeah thats a rocket and an astronaut."

i could just interpret van gogh starry night that way. so many reported UFO sightings are consistent with it. circular discs with orbs of light. 😛

I can have a sensible thing right now...!! 😀
Your depictions are truly based on the things that are said or invented by human kind...!!

But if you search into this deeper....there are theories pointing out that we are hybrids of alien species planted on earth...So if we are making out something on the theories of human kind...we are actually presenting ideas in their ways...(alien ways)..which can be true or fake...who knows...
There are theories indicating that...the so called MATHEMATICS that we are studying is just 0.20% of overall...
So if you say that its impossible that sky can turn green..or something unorthodox....then remember thats the knowledge given by our ancestors..who are said to be taught by the persons came from the sky(persons from Niburu)
😀 🙂