Honda

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 100,267
  • Tags Tags
    honda
we were talking about diesel.
in my post replace Petrol with diesel, make the cost price ~Rs28 & make the selling price Rs44-45 & the post becomes valid for diesel zzz.... Only diff is diesel is a little bit less taxed than petrol...

Source of information:- 3rd Generation Petroleum RO owner 🙂...

Rajadeepvalid points. last 5-6 years Govt is issuing/subscribing bonds around 10000 to 50000 crores (from the revenue a/c) to offset the oil marketing co's (Indian oil/IBP,BP).:Flush:ruling party got/getting cool 1000's crore from the oil co's ( oil co's dont loose-they are given tax payer money as bonds to fill up the so called defecit) Ruling party and as well as BJP have a cool cushion of 10-20k crore in swiss vaults and can wage info war even if they sit in opposition for 8 years. Like DMK has a war chest of min Rs 5000 crores after ruling for 8 years (2 G scam etc)and has invested in all kind of business.India (govt major refinering co's)buys crude from govt (dictator/mullah)controlled entities from middle east. Over invoice (I mean official price)and send full tt /lc from the official a/c and get the back door kickback ($discount/barrel)credited in to swiss bank a/c's of oil minister/politioco's . :argue:CEO of Govt oil majors are like peons. To go to toilet ,they need permission from the oil ministry!:solid🙁or they will not be re appointed and CBI will start enquiring about these poor 1 crore salarywalah people's assets) Oil minister need to get similar permission from Mrs G's kitchen cabinet. The buck stops there!!:closedeyes:

Site loads fine here 🙂However, I am extremely surprised by these numbers. Even more so considering that Honda is better known as the scooter company in India. Is there some breakup somewhere of these numbers? I genuinely would want them to be No. 1, but not with the kind of mediocre products they have in the market. I have a Unicorn, and I have TDd the Dazzler, and while these are really fine bikes, I do not like their staid outlook

Site loads fine here 🙂

However, I am extremely surprised by these numbers. Even more so considering that Honda is better known as the scooter company in India. Is there some breakup somewhere of these numbers? I genuinely would want them to be No. 1, but not with the kind of mediocre products they have in the market. I have a Unicorn, and I have TDd the Dazzler, and while these are really fine bikes, I do not like their staid outlook

Unicorn and Unicorn dazzler have one among the most refined engines in world, typical Honda. Parts are good as well and spare part availablity is not a big issue these days with Honda. I own a CBR250R and its great bike as well in many aspects and maintainance is very less than what i thought before buying.

Dazzler and Unicorn are commuter bikes and less focuse on looks. Dazzler is quite a looker still in my opinion and looks much better than many other bikes in segment. You should't forget that CBR150R is hitting the Indian roads very soon. Their 110CC Twister has been praised for looks as well and I see it a popular among youngsters.

CBR150R? That would be surely hit like Yamaha bikes. I guess people are bored with Pulsars 🙂

Its inevitable but I guess Honda will surely overtake bajaj whose focus are in the woods, ppl have moved on, so should bajaj n redevelop the brand!

heh. bajaj first killed their scooter business. honda dominates that market now. and now honda is set to overtake bajaj in bikes. fun.

CBR150R? That would be surely hit like Yamaha bikes. I guess people are bored with Pulsars 🙂

Yes, CBR150R is coming by March end or April. It was announced for Indian market in Auto Expo 2012.

It outruns the all current bikes upto 180CC in terms of power and torque. It is also coming in more attractive tri colour schemes than dual in CBR250R earlier. Same colour schemes were announced for CBR250R also at the same time and I already saw it in red-blue-white combo in showroom, last week.

They did announce 4-5 new bikes for India, few will be imported, one is superbike (CB1000R) other is of chopper category (VFR series) and upgraded current lineup to some extent as well. Dio gone through major upgrade. Cosmetic upgrades for Dazzler and Shine.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/auto-expo-honda-motorcycles-unveils-7-new-models/218101-25-167.html

They stole whole the limelight of motorcycle segment in Auto Expo 2012 and IMHO, they seem to be the most serious player in India at this moment.

heh. bajaj first killed their scooter business. honda dominates that market now. and now honda is set to overtake bajaj in bikes. fun.

Japanese are kicking a** ot of Indian manufactures. Reason is quality of core parts. Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki have way better engines than Bajaj and TVS in terms of refinement.

complacency? bajaj dominated the scooter market. they were tempted by the profitable bike market. got f'ed in both markets. hero is trying hard to avoid the same fate. talks with international players with the aim of developing engines based on their own technology in the next two years. things would become very interesting for them once their technical deal with honda expires.