Talaash (Spoilers in later pages)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 203
  • Views Views 15,417
QSQT was the first movie I saw of his & my family used to rent the cassette a lot.. The pair dying in the end is very uncommon & I guess the first after quite a while (Ek duje ke liye)... So quite emotional watch.. .. My bro used to be listening to that, Aashiqui etc.. just to name a few.. Dil, Dil Hai Ki Maanta Nahin helped him grow...

My fav is Dil Chahta Hai though... One of my fav scenes in movies (This video starts exactly when I like it)

Just Trun Aroud ~ Dil Chahta Hai - YouTube

right. i remember this mercedes on a red light wala scene too. this movie went from funny to serious in a huge way. second half was in fact annoying in parts.

in any case...

Waise bhi perfection ko improve karna mushkil hota hai

and of course... saif before he became the douche he is today. i actually liked this version of saif before he reinvented himself to become god knows what.

There are many "moments" within this scene which are good.. But the one which stands out for me is the young Aamir seemingly looks at the older one and shakes his head

Yeah... I guess those phones would have been considered hi-fi in 2002...And yes. "perfection ko improve" is another favourite moment

Why nobody is promoting the film
How can u say that? What u think our admin is doing?:Boy Thumbs Up:

Well it can be considered as a warning too, to those planning to watch it - "You are planning to watch Talaash? This is what you might have to endure"