Renewal of Annual Megalite Package: Cant access previous recordings

• Thread starter Thread starter oneon1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,371

oneon1

ISP
DataOne
Here is a unique problem that i am facing after renewal of my package: I renewed my Package to the Annual Megalite package Rs 5500/- and now i cant watch the previous recordings on my Tata Sky plus HD PVR. I can see the list of programmes recorded but when i play them, it tells me to recharge my account.
i tried the refresh method (SMS HR to 56633), the technician visited but could not solve it. Pls. note the pack was renewed before the expiry of my previous pack, which was also Annual Megalite pack. Any solution to this?
View the image attached

I am sure these are new bugs these guys are yet to figure out. I for instance am not able to delete a particular recording, nor am able to pause / resume it

This is not a new problem. Whenever they rearrange or form new packages, the recordings of old packages are blocked even if the new package contains the old channels. When I subscribed to the jumbo south package during earlier repacking, I lost all tamil recordings. despite a one month angry/conciliatory exchanges nothing came out.It is better to confirm before you change packages.

This is not a new problem. Whenever they rearrange or form new packages, the recordings of old packages are blocked even if the new package contains the old channels. When I subscribed to the jumbo south package during earlier repacking, I lost all tamil recordings. despite a one month angry/conciliatory exchanges nothing came out.

It is better to confirm before you change packages.

That's sad. Was the problem resolved or remains the same wherein you can't access / view old recorded content.

Gone gone gone forever.

That's sad. Was the problem resolved or remains the same wherein you can't access / view old recorded content.

Do you get all channels in Mega lite package?I mean all HD channels plus Ten sports ten cricket and Ten Action?