• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,254
Status
Not open for further replies.

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
Just heard of a great plan in Tata Docomo CDMA, unlimited calling for 699 recharge.I want to know how is the network coverage in Bangalore.Presently I am using Aircel Postpaid with great plan but the problem is too many call drops. Worst being call drops if i move to any side of my bed.I am willing to buy some cheap CDMA phone for this plan.

I was recently in bangalore on work visit and personally i found the network in and around the city to be flawless...couple of colleagues also on docomo said they never have complaints for phone or data usage

To the MD of TATA DOCOMO,Please close your business .I have not seen such a bad service, such a bad customer care l centre from any other company.First I had a post paid data card. Within 10 days, I got huge bill. The Customer care people, at Richmond road , gave explanation;, which they themselves were not convinced. Then one of your guys suggested to take pre paid connection; so, I bought a new pre- paid connection. The connectivity is so slow that i got fed up. Some how, i used it for two months. Then there was a technical problem in the data card. The area office told me to go to the Richmond road office. There they made me to wait for more than 45 minutes. I got fed up. I came back and bought a new Reliance card. i am happy for the last 5 months. Very fast connectivity. No complaint. I saw so many ad for Tata Docomo GSM service. i thought of buying one. Service was OK. Then I got a T24 free SIM at Big bazar. I started using this, as well. After the free charge was over, I went pillar to post to get it recharged. Then I found out that recharge is ONLY possible either at Big bazar or at Tata Docomo area office. This is bad. Now, today, i lost my mobile, i wanted to bar my calls .i did not had the customer care office No. of Tata Docomo . I tried form my T24 mobile the Customer Care No.. The guy says he cannot do anything for barring calls of Tata docomo. With difficulty I got from just dial, the customer care no. as 9036012345 .This no. does not work at all. Although the same is also given on Tata Docomo website. Then, i got another no. 09030012345. This goes to a computer voice call service; where there is no option of talking to a customer care rep .I will be thankful to any body, who can give me the TATA Docomo MD's address ; so that I can send him a present of two Data Card & two SIM card with oath certificate that I will never use in my life the TATA Docomo. I advise others also do the same. - THANKS

tata cdma network is awesome in bangalore. i have both gsm and cdma connections. during peek hours gsm network shows network busy errors. CDMA is always working. great voice quality on CDMA network.

Dear Prakash,Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com' Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO.

I dont remember but their MD's email id was given in their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.