BSNL Self Care Showing Wrong Data

arijitmitter

ISP
BSNL DataOne
friends ,

i have often received help from all of you regarding BSNL but those problems were relatively small compared to what i am facing now
i have IP 117.xx.xx.xx
accordingly i used to check usage from data.bsnl.in for last 4 years
from Dec 7th it went offline . went on giving message that there was a problem and to contact System Adminitrator
i wrote to DE Internal and SDE Broadband of my exchange on Jan 2, 2012 and 5 days later got a call asking me to create an User ID in selfcare.edc.bsnl and to use it henceforth [ i am in Kolkata so edc, Delhi is ndc and so on for 4 regions ]

the records of current month usage began to show from Jan 15th. i have BBG FN Combo 600 with night unlimited and 2.5 GB free day limit
this is the problem

the total of the green outline [ it stretches into 11 pages only a small part is shown comes to 400 MB same as Networx shows ]
the red area reads about 3 GB !! and it reads Chargeable Units MB Excluding Night Unlimited 😕
so it is capturing data correctly but adding it wrong

at this rate i am looking forward to a massive bill for Jan in Feb.
i called up the numbers provided to me at start of Jan when they called me for resolving my mail to DE about data.bsnl outage. they are not even willing to recognize the problem. all they will say is wait till bill is generated and speak to accounts officer. i have said well by that time i will already have a Rs 10,000 bill. they said nothing can be done

what am i to do? this cannot be happening only to me .. any of you guys facing the same?

note - when creating self care User ID in field BB User ID just type the first part of your ID . e.g if your id is xyz@bsnl.in type xyz

so it is capturing data correctly but adding it wrong
In NetworX there is Option Not to record data fro NU 0200AM to 0800AM.
Enable it. The color blocks for all seven days to be changed to "BLUE" i think.
Download Shaplus also and make settings to record usage NU 0200-0800AM
BSNL Meters Readings FINAL You should show NU has been added,
which in the screen shot you posted does not appear to be so. .
Last column 0 KB. for NU period.
Meter seems to switch correctly at 0800AM.
( presume you have not switched off the modem at 0800AM exactly manually or
by auto schedulers)

Post screen shot for night block 0200AM starting time or even
earlier to check whether NU is wrongly added.
Please mention whether your BB service reactivated only from 17th Jan 2012..
You can copy all data to EXCEL sheet and calculate THE day usage totals.
Presume you have recorded all Day usage data only in Networks wef 1st Jan 2012
which shows about 400MB till 17th Jan 2012 . Confirm.
Feedback.

Since 'December 2011' billed catalog in their Siebel app. is absent, they're adding previous 'December 2011' usage to current 'Jan 2012' usage.

In simpler words: There is no usage break after December 2011.

EDIT:

They fixed it today, back to normal:

yes M05f3t is correct. it appears to have corrected itself today after giving me tension for few days. i think we may expect this situation every month till last month's bill is generated [ such as in Feb it will show usage in Jan + usage till Feb 19 ; till on Feb 19, Jan bill is raised and so on every succeeding month ]

thanks essbebe also.

There's nothing more painful than slogging through 100 pages of usage log. A small "Export to Excel" button or "Show All" link, could have solved this.@essbebeJust for info:According to my exchange JTO/DE, almost all Kolkata users have been migrated to selfcare.edc and they won't be able to get their usage from data.bsnl anymore.

Thanks. for the info. Earlier one user mentioned data.bsnl.in for Kolkata users also.in this forum or elsewhere.Now may be Only Chennai and Bengaluru users can access data.bsnl.in I am in Chennai and there is no change/notice so far.