Reliance Broadband New Tariff plans 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 21,943
Status
Not open for further replies.
no asterisks?

still pretty sad. 1-2mbps unlimited for 1500 plus taxes i assume.

their faster speed plans are absurd.

I like this plan 1Mbps day and 1.5mbps Night for Rs.1100. I believe this is d quick upgrade after july 2011. The Second Largest Wired broadband provider in India.

Atlast 1mbps without damn FUP with in 1000bucks. pretty good plans i might say
When did they apply fup on 999-1mbps plan? It was fup free from last upgrade. only the night downloading advantage has been given.
It seems they've got less New connections from last two Quarter.

I called up the CC yesterday and he offered me another plan for 999 INR which supposedly is newer and not available on their site yet. He said that the same can be confirmed from the web world outlets. Plan details - 12 mbps till 25 GB and 1 mbps post that. I have opted for the same and it is supposed to be active by Saturday. Will keep this thread informed.P.S - Can anyone call up the CC and see if such a plan exists? TIA

I called up the CC yesterday and he offered me another plan for 999 INR which supposedly is newer and not available on their site yet. He said that the same can be confirmed from the web world outlets. Plan details - 12 mbps till 25 GB and 1 mbps post that. I have opted for the same and it is supposed to be active by Saturday. Will keep this thread informed.
P.S - Can anyone call up the CC and see if such a plan exists? TIA
Oh so RIL copied YOU Broadbands plan ..

This is confusing, is this for the combo users? I have Reliance Broadband too and currently on a 400 Kbps plan for which I am paying Rs.999 + taxes every month 😕

This is confusing, is this for the combo users? I have Reliance Broadband too and currently on a 400 Kbps plan for which I am paying Rs.999 + taxes every month 😕
COMBO - Landline + Internet..what r u talking about?:confusion:

But what about their network.... Its still questionable with numerous frequent disconnections... 🙁

But what about their network.... Its still questionable with numerous frequent disconnections... 🙁
Reliance is for those users who dont have a better alternate ISP in their place...im using it for almost a year now..faced almost 7-8 days downtime so far..i have to live with it..no other go

Status
Not open for further replies.