Newt Gingrich

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview.

Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours, and her explosive revelations are set to rock the trail.

NEWT EX-WIFE UNLOADS ON CAMERA; NETWORK DEBATES 'ETHICS' — drudgereport.com — Readability

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
because indian politics is not entertaining anymore?

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
I was interested in USA politics just because of stock market point of view.......... As people on this forum might know I believe that Obama won't be elected (high probability)....... Because of the melting economy and markets............... But since I got to know about Ron Paul........... It's really interesting because for me he is only candidate.......... Who is truly worth every vote................. He is actually the "Atal bihari vajpayee ".... Of America in a lot of ways. I really hope he wins and some sense prevails in America :beer:

S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

Dont forget to wake up early tomorrow to watch the cnn presidential debate

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
don't have a tv.

----------

I was interested in USA politics just because of stock market point of view.......... As people on this forum might know I believe that Obama won't be elected (high probability)....... Because of the melting economy and markets............... But since I got to know about Ron Paul........... It's really interesting because for me he is only candidate.......... Who is truly worth every vote................. He is actually the "Atal bihari vajpayee ".... Of America in a lot of ways. I really hope he wins and some sense prevails in America :beer:

ron paul would end up becoming a legend. the best president that america never had.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah much like vajpayee (sort of)...... I too have that fears............ He is seen as untouchable by American Media :(

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
Dont forget to wake up early tomorrow to watch the cnn presidential debate

Which channel??

@chromaniac...... Don't have tv???

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
hehe. i think i know very little about abv. i know he is a good man. a good poet (some would say). but i am not sure if he is anyone like ron paul.

ron paul is a pretty unusual politician. he speaks clearly. he refers to constitution for literally everything. he seems to have a clear cut opinion about anything and everything.

and he does not like changing the constitution. making laws that goes against it. he literally treats the constitution as a bible.

i am not sure there are many politicians out there who does that. everyone wants to change the world by amending laws or whatever. paul? he goes by the book.

by the way, ron paul voted against network neutrality. his view was that by forcing legislation on internet service providers, they are just going to give more powers to politicians to interfere more in the coming times.

he believes that competition needs to take care of net neutrality and government has no business to interfere in it.

[video=youtube;tfmw7o5ti_8]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfmw7o5ti_8&feature=fvsr[/video]

----------

and he does admit that he does not completely understand the internet neutrality thing. but he thinks that he goes by the constitution to make that decision to vote for against it.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
Well I was Comparing both of them in a general sense actually...... You see both are quite old (read experienced).............. Know the pulse of the human behaviour....... And understanding about how to handle delicate situations........... And have very deep knowledge about life. Both are honest and don't want or wanted to be supreme in their country just for the sake of Fame or anything like that.