Requesting All Game Package 1 Users

rohin_mattoo

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne
Started new post, as no one is replying in the previous post started by me. I m requesting each user who had activated game package 1 last month i.e August 06 to post their bills screenshot image....So that everyone comes to know whether it was free or not...As per the latest heard by Exchange people, they still say its free till Diwali i.e Oct.Through ur bills only the doubt can be cleared.So plz do the needful at the earliest............IT IS AN REQUEST TO EVERY MEMBER USING DATAONE..............

i already tell that game package service is totally free u guyz dont belive on anyone who telling its not freein just 15 days i downloaded 20GB with a speed of 60kbps :lol:

hey sify_hacker i myself know its free as i only started the post related to it.But only to confirm it i asked for bills. Through wic it wud b 100% confirmed.Cnt trust BSNL.....what abut ur bill 4 the month of August..

I have got my bill today. As u all know i was the first one to post about game package and had been using it since then. I had downloaded over 20 gb and used for over 11 hours over diff period of times in august. I have got an bill of 1400. that is 900 bb rent / 140 phone rent / 217 call charge / 151 tax so total of 1411 ....there fore it is CONFIRMED that game package is for FREE and is not being charged as of now. Do not ask me for an bill copy . I don have an scanner 2 scan it!!!!So go ahead and enjoy it buddies!!!!

Its 22nd September now. Hope everyone got their previous months bill.Still many of game package users havnt told abut their bills.Do tell us where u charged for using game package 1.

I am using game package since august, and got my bill, and game package is not billed. So, stop spreading rumours that BSNL is gonna rob us dry.

There is something going on, here , i am being charged for the amount i download using this package, but not then and there , but the next day. Its like thisI switched on my comp at 1:20 and slept sheduling a download thru my downloadmanager at 2:30 AM , i woke up at 7:45 and stoped the download and checked the usage , it showed as me using the net from 1:20 to 7:45 and it showed 30 MB, this is the size i downloaded usign the game package the previous day ( at 3:45 AM). And this is happening only recently.hmmmm