RK Global paid Rs. 72 lakhs for a bat

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,035
Ab woh bat koi Kaudi ke bhaav mein bhi nahi lega 😀

+1 is your dislike button 😀 it works for both positive and negative reactions.

If the bat is Dhonis WC winning bat then its worth its full value.. anyhow guys I too am disappointed with Indias Loss to England & Australia but one thing is dont blame Dhoni alone, this loss was more because of the senior people in the side ... Dhoni is a excellent captain and player remember he won us T20 WC and 2011 ODI WC .. and also won numerous other tournaments and ODI series ...

But most Cricket analyst believe that Dhoni has failed as Captain and Batsman in Test Cricket, and that fact cannot be ignored now.

But most Cricket analyst believe that Dhoni has failed as Captain and Batsman in Test Cricket, and that fact cannot be ignored now.

Ya agree hes not done well in that format but then again he cant be blamed alone .. if the seniors cant bat anymore with mr sachin chasing his 100th 100 and laxman has been a total flop .. sadly dravid has not done well and add the openers also who have flopped .. so they must also share the blame ..

72 Lakh for a Bat?? There should be a limit of madness! Height of Show-off!

This is every day problem..we starts talking offtopic after 2nd-3rd post

the company contacted me and said that the thread was disgracing their company. i have changed the thread title to make it a more generic one. i hope this would resolve the complaints they have with this thread.

they said that the bat is of national importance because it helped in india winning the world cup. i find that pretty funny because the game of cricket is not of national importance. it is just a freaking sport. nothing more.

their company paid a fortune to get featured in the guinness book of world records. it was their decision. does not change the fact that it was a stupid decision. especially looking at the performance of the indian cricket team in the recent months.

What they said...

Am sorry to say that it definitely is hurting the reputation of my company if you write something like "R K Global has their priorities all wrong" without having much insight about my company, its service and operations then I believe I have the right to ask you that on what basis you come to such conclusions? Have you ever visited any of our offices, taken feedback from any of our clients or prospective ones or our associates to come to such a conclusion that we do not have our priorities set right? If you have read the entire advertorial then it is quite prominent that we are mostly talking about our company's genesis, its indulgence, products & services. Just to remind you that at the end of the day, the entire money has gone towards charity, and even by paying 70 lakhs for a bat, we have not used up a single penny of our investors or clients and still hold the tag of offering lowest brokerage in India generating more savings to our investors in the stock markets.

The post and thread appears on page one of Google after searching R K Global on web and I would request that just because of your personal opinion you should not indulge in such postings about a well established company. It seems like a disgrace to R K Global, its team and everyone associated with us.

----------

What I said:

I have updated the title of the thread. It now states: "RK Global paid Rs. 72 lakhs for a bat". I hope this resolves the issue? It is a generic statement that does not include any form of opinion or judgment.

And I am updating the thread with the discussions in this email conversation. Forum members need to be informed why the change was made.

I would like to clarify again... I made no statement against your company's business operations. I just posted about your company's decision to purchase a bat for Rs. 72 lakhs. And looking at the performance of the Indian team in the recent months, it looks pretty bad.

I say 72 lakhs well spent. Hadnt it been for the bat, that money would never had seen the light of the day. (assuming the auction house used the moolah for some good cause).To each his own. For them it was "important" , to the rest of us ....not so.... the bat ie.

I was first to make the comment... Bad comment :dont-know:

the justification is that the money was spent on charity.

and this charity helped them get in the records books.

and they highlighted it in a huge ass advertorial in a newspaper.

and i do not have the right to post my opinion about it.

i guess i would get another lecture from the lady who sent the mails on RK Global's behalf on why these changes are not enough. 😕

----------

so, this thread is in the top ten results on google search for rk global...

i see one result that is even more degrading to their brand reputation... the 10th result which states how this company cheated someone.

and they are concerned about this harmless thread.

areeey dude, forget that PR aunty. Some of them are so scary with their tough talks and seemingly intimidating mails. I know. That being said not all female PRs are the same, but most of them- yeaaaaah.The bat is involved because its free publicity with sure-shot assurance you will see it in tomorrow's newspaper.. You donate just like that, no1 cares. You donate, have a press meet to say you're donating it and you drag all media guys....meh!!! They will have food at the end of the meet so that editors will most likely not publish it. But...You say you spent big bucks for a lousy bat!!! Yay!! RK Global will feel nice because they got free publicity from giving Rs. 72 lakhs, getting a bat that will never be used and spending money for free food has not gone to waste afterall. Its a win win for everyone. Cricketers will get freebies, a bat will have a value in someone's desk, media guys do clickity click and have food, editors will see the "glamour" factor and be tempted to publish the "hot" news, some people feel so happy that people are doing this for a right cause, RK Global is happy- everyone goes happy....except maybe that aunty whom you're having a tough time with.

The PR person who contacted me is not your typical PR auntie. I am dealing with a graduate of the University of Warwick. That alone scares me.