RK Global paid Rs. 72 lakhs for a bat

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,041
i am surprised how easy it is to hurt the ego of big companies here in india. they are shocked seeing any form of criticism in google search results. i wonder how much censorship is applied on their own platforms (they have a facebook fan page).

See, its a good cause. I'll give a credit for that. Okay, so a bat is involved- no biggie. Things you do for coverage. Ultimately you're doing something good. However, guiness world book of records? You jelly? There are people in India (yeah, you'll be surprised) who have donated larger amount and they don't want to advertise it. Okay, so they wanted more bragging rights but it doesn't really look good. They want to do it, fine! Honestly it just doesn't look right. No1 does something like this with an intention to end up in guiness world book of records. That sounds too.....weird.Maybe that's the source of poor performance. They donated so much money and a bat and got guiness world book of records, they got those things. How do they say it in hindi? "Nazar lag gayi". Prying eyes!!! They should have those nazar shuraksha kavach. You know!!! Like those advertisement stuff where you wear them, and you get star trek type shielding to protect yourself from prying eyes!!!There ya go!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0LlsHDIeVg

The main problem is timing. The timing when news published is now, when Indian team & Dhoni is being bashed by every Cricket lover in India.If they (RK Global) had published this news immediate after India won World cup, would we criticise them?We should make this thread look like, its targeting Dhoni and Team India, and not "RK Global" (all can see that its posted in Cricket section).

they had purchased the bat back in july i think. i started this thread the day i noticed the ad in the newspaper.

We should make this thread look like, its targeting Dhoni and Team India, and not "RK Global" (all can see that its posted in Cricket section).

Nothing doing. This is not a media site. They can do all that direction to the media. To be honest such emails shouldn't have been entertained. Its a forum, not a media site. They should get over it.

OR make her email ID public and we will send her nice emails 😈

No lets not be sadistic and/or fall in the same ranks. Its best to ignore such people. Its unfortunate that one cannot make horse out of donkeys. PRs need to understand that forums are non media entities. If they can't understand it, its best if their emails are not entertained- period.