• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,031

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi, I am looking for a base system (no monitor) as follows can you please tell me as to how much they are likely to cost? I want them new not second hand. System 1 CPU - Dual core RAM - 2 GB DDR 3 HDD - 250 GB SATA minimum (more if you can fit into budget) MotherBoard with onboard graphics DVD writer Case+ SMPS Keyboard Mouse Speakers ------------------------------------ System 2 CPU - Dual core RAM - 4 GB DDR 3 HDD - 500 GB SATA minimum (more if you can fit into budget) MotherBoard with onboard graphics DVD writer Case+ SMPS Keyboard Mouse Speakers ------------------------------------------ Thanks

----------

You can also suggest any base system that you might have ready. All I want is a base sytem with a good CPU, 2/4 GB DDR 3 RAM, atleast 250 GB SATA HDD, a good reliable motherboard with onboard graphics, case, SMPS, mouse, keyabord, speakers.

a better way would be to reveal your budget and let people suggest configuration that would fit in that budget.

a better way would be to reveal your budget and let people suggest configuration that would fit in that budget.
Ok, I agree my budget is Rs. 12000 at max. My requirements are as follows and I hope that after reading them people can tell as to what they can give me within this 12,000 rupees budget of mine. I am looking for a new system not a second hand one. I want the following assembled into a base system. Motherboard (with on board graphics), cpu, hard disk, DDR 3 RAM, case, smps (power supply unit), keyboard, mouse, speakers. I do not need a monitor and a dedicated graphics card. Please reply ASAP, thanks.