Shampoo Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,271
D

Deleted member 13033

So what are good shampoos out there that you guys are using 😀:snicker:any good shampoo which thickens hair too 😀

So what are good shampoos out there that you guys are using 😀:snicker:

any good shampoo which thickens hair too 😀

I use Himalaya shampoo , its good for me, no dandruff problem and hair is soft . You can try their different shampoo for different hair.

Try using Ketomac - A Product of Torque. You will find it in Medical Store only. It is good for dandruff.

i use Garnier Anti Dandruff. I also fund using garnier ( Normal Hair) makes my hair looks voluminous. .But if i have Dandruff problem . .using Himalaya shampoo cures that prob

Trust anant to make a thread like this 😛 wonder why I'm even answering this 😛The Schwarzkopf smoothie series works really well for me. 😀 . Has been able to control dandruff to a large extent.

Bs conditioner ke thread ki bhi jarurat thi :tickledpink:Random shampoos here (Note: random koi brand nahi hai.)

Trust anant to make a thread like this 😛 .

hehe I had to make this thread as I am tired of using different shampoos and not knowing which is good or bad....

I have switched from Dove.......Pantene.....Ultra Doux..some more in between 😀...and to now Clinic Plus 😛

----------

i use Garnier Anti Dandruff.

I also fund using garnier ( Normal Hair) makes my hair looks voluminous. .

But if i have Dandruff problem . .using Himalaya shampoo cures that prob

I have used Garnier made my hair rough man didn't like it at all, I had used their long and strong one and one more from that series..

All of a sudden for unknown reasons I had some dandruff issues some months back. Tried everything, Garnier, Head and Shoulders, Clinic all clear, etc. but none worked. Ketomac solved it completely, so if you are also experiencing the same issue then go for Ketomac.

But if i have Dandruff problem . .using Himalaya shampoo cures that prob

Actually H&S works well but temporarily as shown in other AD's. Himalaya's Good.🙂

Try the saloon guy/girl to suggest you one if u are so worried but thr are other factors too like water (nahane waala 😛), genetic thingy, surrounding etc etc

Try using Ketomac - A Product of Torque. You will find it in Medical Store only. It is good for dandruff.

Cost of ketomac?

Nizrol is pretty good too for dandruff...

----------

btw how is Pantene Pro V

I was thinking of trying that next 😀

btw how is Pantene Pro V

I was thinking of trying that next 😀

Even Try Vatika, Clinic plus .. Then you can Look like Sehwag! 😀