How To Distribute Internet Using Leased Line Of 2 MBPS

thakur_vicky

ISP
Airtel
Hi,I want to know how can we distribute or split leased line on different computers.My local ISP uses 2 mbps leased line and he distributes it to about 200 houses (he will never tell how he do this).I am from New Delhi. I just want to know how can he split 2 or 4 mbps into so many connections.Is there any special apparatus used for this purpose moreover if he splits 2mbps to so many connections why does not BB speed slows down because if 4 people take 512 mbps connection from him it is equal to 2 mbps and that's what his leased line limit.Which companies provide leased line connection in Delhi and I will be grateful if any one provides me with their link.I am expecting help from you guys.Please help me if you have any knowledge on this topic. I will be very grateful.

You are right. I think there will be a very adverse contention ratio: If 2Mbps is distributed as say 512kbps for 4 houses, then if each of then access the internet at the same time, the entire 2Mbps line will be fully utilized. If it is ditributed fo say 16 houses, then it will defnitely get clogged! each one will get 128kbps speed if they access the internet at the same time(eg. downloading). then for 200 houes it is very bad!Splitting should use some kind of ADSL server(guessing) and by the way, how did you find that your ISP uses a 2Mbps line and distribute it??

You are right. I think there will be a very adverse contention ratio: If 2Mbps is distributed as say 512kbps for 4 houses, then if each of then access the internet at the same time, the entire 2Mbps line will be fully utilized. If it is ditributed fo say 16 houses, then it will defnitely get clogged! each one will get 128kbps speed if they access the internet at the same time(eg. downloading). then for 200 houes it is very bad!

Splitting should use some kind of ADSL server(guessing) and by the way, how did you find that your ISP uses a 2Mbps line and distribute it??

One of his worker told me that he uses 2mbps connection.....
dnt knw how they do this???

I think I will never know their blackhat trick

what they do is they route all the traffic to a transparent proxy server. Proxy server identifies each individual computer differently. From there he can manage how much bandwidth he wish to provide.

If u still have the requirement of 2 mbps Internet leased line, we can provide it to u. I am also in delhi. U can contact me on 9212390862