10Mbps Unlimited For Rs.1000 - Bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 22,554
Yup. Modem has been provided.
Which modem have they provided? Can you provide details? I plan to buy a Linksys cable modem instead.

dam it why aren't these companies so shy to come to Delhi...they will be flooded with subscribers !

^^ may be start up cost or license ? They definitively know about huge response they will get.

so better do something about it then...it anyhow can't be as expensive as 3G one...

so better do something about it then...it anyhow can't be as expensive as 3G one...

Even I was thinking, why the capital of India is deprived of any good 5+mbps internet!
I checked the latest FTTH by MTNL but thats damn expensive!

So only Delhi and Chennai are left among major cities without any good 5mbps+ offerings.
Delhi and Chennai are the only major cities from where ISP companies are making huge freaking bucks in the name of broadband.

Well there service is not always as good as what moindear gets ,their down time depend on cable going over many houses,temperatures of their devices such as optical to rj45 convertors aka media convertors present at various locations.

Speed depends on the number of users sharing the same IP address,if you are external IP address is shared with many users the speed will drop,in congested areas expect a sustained speed 6.9mbps at best.

What these guys don't have is quality of service,they definetly are not as good as say BSNL in terms of quality of services ,they may give a higher speed at lower prices.

I have been using the service for nearly two months now and I get a constant 7.2 Mbps down and 2 Mbps up. No issues with the service either, any problem is usually resolved within half an hour of calling them. All in all, a fantastic offering.

Looking forward to experiment with this plan. We will see how it goes. 10Mbps unlimited for 1000 rupees is damn cheap.

Hello Freinds,

My BBNL broadband speed has been upgraded from 10 Mbps to 20 Mbps with no extra cost. Currently I pay Rs.1460/- (including tax) per month with 20 Mbps till 75 Gb post that 2 Mbps.