Justice Suresh Kait: "Like China, we will block all such websites"

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 10,238
Its India and now they have to follow rules! Seems fair.

from what i see, these companies can easily go to court and challenge the government's orders. sadly india does not have anything like dmca. these companies have offices in india which makes things tough for them. indian laws would not apply to their american operations. so they would probably have to discard servers operating in india if any.

So the religious groups gets a club to beat down ANYTHING which may affect thier sentiments .. tomorrow , if you say "God doesnt exist" , you can be sued .. its not too far from reality. how about we ban all religion , caste which is the root cause of all communal violence and make anyone who create caste based party a criminal offense ?

Well its not only for religion stuff i guess. Explicit materials too.

can't be done, what might hurt religious sentiments here is perfectly legit in other parts of the world, if the so called pictures originated from out side India then these companies are in catch 22 situation they take them down here, and out there they sued for stamping on other guy constitutional rights. for example this was carzy even by my standards , the buring of quran issue in U.S.A was protected under freedom of speech and 1st amendment and i have personally seen pics of vrious gods of all kinds and faiths on on under garments in E.U , states and it is perfectly legit thete. srly we Indians need to grow up and grow a pair to face internet. google and fb and others would have fight this one out in courts but it will be a losing battle, the govt is trying desperately to close them up here since they cannot be regulated what they don't realize once it is out on web then even god [ if he or she exits] cannot make it disappear.

srly we Indians need to grow up and grow a pair to face internet.

True in a way but there are kids too.. :eek_2:

can't be done, what might hurt religious sentiments here is perfectly legit in other parts of the world, if the so called pictures originated from out side India then these companies are in catch 22 situation they take them down here, and out there they sued for stamping on other guy constitutional rights. for example this was carzy even by my standards , the buring of quran issue in U.S.A was protected under freedom of speech and 1st amendment and i have personally seen pics of vrious gods of all kinds and faiths on on under garments in E.U , states and it is perfectly legit thete.
srly we Indians need to grow up and grow a pair to face internet.

google and fb and others would have fight this one out in courts but it will be a losing battle, the govt is trying desperately to close them up here since they cannot be regulated what they don't realize once it is out on web then even god [ if he or she exits] cannot make it disappear.

Politicians need only globalisation when there is plenty of money is involved , for all other things , we are still in 18th century

----------

Also in my entire browsing time , I havent come upon anything that gross to start a violence ..

Twitter / Naveen: @Sushubh reasoning & ratio ...

You think most of the parents do it? Kids looking for sunny leone are searching her profile on FB lol and then they add some random chicks showing the un-natural stuff. BAD!

as that popular comedian likes to say in his jokes...

we are from the land of kamasutra... we could f*ck you in more ways than you can count

When you have 60+ old age men ruling 60% more young indians , what were you expecting other than these stuffs

----------

I wish Matrix movie was real couple that with Minecraft

@chromaniaclol ..papa cj is damn good !!! in our country we end up giving too much importance to religion n sh!t. its as if life doesn't exist beyond that. ! we are way too religious about everything. for everything ppl start find auspicious day , auspicious time. every phuking thing has to be auspicious here!!! if only we had utilized that time to do something productive we wud have been on par wid the europeans by now !!though i m happy the newer generation doesn't give too much sh!t abt religion and sentiments n god n all tht. its the older generation who r acting like zealots.