• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,551
Status
Not open for further replies.

satyacse502

ISP
bsnl 3g data card
my tata docomo no is 8712377879.Suddenly they deducted amount from my a/c.i am in roaming .they are saying your number is in mail trailing.They are not connecting me to talk to customer case.

Ask on chat customer carepaste the transcript herewhats "mail trailing"?

This is a disease that has plagued all the mobile operators.The need of the hour is to file a PIL.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link -http://bit.ly/cTEWY0 to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com'

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

my tata docomo no is 8712377879.
Suddenly they deducted amount from my a/c.i am in roaming .they are saying your number is in mail trailing.
They are not connecting me to talk to customer case.

Dear Customer,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

my tata docomo no is 8712377879.
Suddenly they deducted amount from my a/c.i am in roaming .they are saying your number is in mail trailing.
They are not connecting me to talk to customer case.

thanku for solving my problem. They credited my balance. But they not mentioned the details regarding problem

Hi Satya,As per our records the deducted amount of Rs.15 has been already credited to your account. & as per your request VAS service has been deactivated.Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO

@tatadocomo, why did you activate it in the first place without the user's consent? If you do it on your own, than face the bad publicity on internet. Tit for tat. I have also seen others like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone doing it. They do it consistently and don't spare anyone.

today,these tatadocomo repeated same deduction from my a/c. 1msg was also sent by them Thank you for purchasing Master Chemistry for IIT JEE and AIEEE at Rs. 10 Click http:// tom.tatadocomo.com/ view,pack.phtml?id=143 to view the content.

Dear Satya,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

----------

----------

Hi Raj,
Let us know your exact concern,please mail us your whole issue on social[a]tatadocomomarketing.com & we'll look into it asap.
illiterate peoples are the one most affected by these cheaters...:Boy Thumb Down:

They are doing as they like it. In my experience If i had balance more than 30 rs. then they would activate 30 rs some USELESS message alerts, If i have less than 30/- then they will activate 15/- rs alert service & if less than 15 then 4rs/-
I mean to say. Give us a break. Are you guys that much desperate to make some rupees? They already have done this more than 15 times with me. And then i have to call costumer care & some Dumb person tells me THAT U HAVE ACTIVATED THE FALANA FALANA package. WTF!!

----------

Correct @Raj2007. This deduction keeps happening with my grandmother & she never knows how her balance keeps disappearing!!! Too Bad ...

it happened with me frequently when i took my 2nd mobile connection - UNINOR. I have never used prepaid in my lifetime(i meant mobile usage)..haha. So all the deductions on UL music,caller tone .etc., made me mad. Everytime i have to call the CC and get my amt credited back. So i've given a mnp request citing the repeated mistakes on their side. After that no amt is deducted from my prepaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.