money deducted without proper cause.

satyacse502

[OP]
Jan 4, 2012
my tata docomo no is 8712377879.Suddenly they deducted amount from my a/c.i am in roaming .they are saying your number is in mail trailing.They are not connecting me to talk to customer case.

satyacse502

[OP]
Jan 4, 2012
i also dont know .as i mailed to them.In the reply mail . . .G get that word

TATADOCOMO

Regular
Regulars
Jul 24, 2009
Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link -http://bit.ly/cTEWY0 to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com'

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

my tata docomo no is 8712377879.
Suddenly they deducted amount from my a/c.i am in roaming .they are saying your number is in mail trailing.
They are not connecting me to talk to customer case.

TATADOCOMO

Regular
Regulars
Jul 24, 2009
Dear Customer,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

my tata docomo no is 8712377879.
Suddenly they deducted amount from my a/c.i am in roaming .they are saying your number is in mail trailing.
They are not connecting me to talk to customer case.

satyacse502

[OP]
Jan 4, 2012
thanku for solving my problem. They credited my balance. But they not mentioned the details regarding problem

TATADOCOMO

Regular
Regulars
Jul 24, 2009
Hi Satya,As per our records the deducted amount of Rs.15 has been already credited to your account. & as per your request VAS service has been deactivated.Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO

kookaburra

Regulars
Oct 29, 2009
Pune
@tatadocomo, why did you activate it in the first place without the user's consent? If you do it on your own, than face the bad publicity on internet. Tit for tat. I have also seen others like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone doing it. They do it consistently and don't spare anyone.

satyacse502

[OP]
Jan 4, 2012
today,these tatadocomo repeated same deduction from my a/c. 1msg was also sent by them Thank you for purchasing Master Chemistry for IIT JEE and AIEEE at Rs. 10 Click http:// tom.tatadocomo.com/ view,pack.phtml?id=143 to view the content.