Please help Getting Charged for 2 Internet Plans on my MTNL Landline

• Thread starter Thread starter fazdj_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,810

fazdj_88

ISP
MTNL
Hi,After much persistence i got my broadband plan changed from 749 NU to Freedom 800 last month. since then i am getting billed for both my current plan (Freedom 800) as well as Old Plan (749 NU). can you guys please advise how to go about fixing this.Thanks

Have you been charged on a pro rata basis ?

@x720 - no its on usage basis@anant.del no i am not getting to bills i am getting a single bill where the amount has been charged under other debits section....while the charge under debit should have been Rs 850 including modem rent from this month onwards, am getting charged Rs1649. which is 749NU plus modem rent which is Rs50 and Rs 850 for current plan which turns out to be Rs 1649

@x720: no it is on usage basis@anant.del: i am getting a single bill of 1649 instead of 850Rs and if u break 1649 down it will be 749(old plan)+50(modem rent)+800(current plan)+50(modem rent)

Talk to the cc or ao, nothing much you can do a out it.

Email the cmd and the ED about this. Tell them that if this is not rectified in the next bill (plus refund if you have paid extra) you have all legal recourse options available that you will pursue.

Email the cmd and the ED about this. Tell them that if this is not rectified in the next bill (plus refund if you have paid extra) you have all legal recourse options available that you will pursue.

@eskay....i did that and got a reply from the billing manager acknowledging the mistake, he has asked the billing team to take necessary correction...now its wait and watch scenario for till the next month bill arrives...