Miss USA 2011 — Should Math Be Taught In Schools?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 1,862
This is obviously a spoof,I don't think any contestant would be that dumb.

This is obviously a spoof,

I don't think any contestant would be that dumb.

Perhaps you haven't seen this 😕

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg

Looks like Dumb , dumber and dumbest are the participants of Miss USA 2011 😀

Something is not right here....it's been Weeks since I have seen any video on my Android tab and phone........it was never like that before......how come all the videos now which are posted on forums are not allowed to view on mobile devices???? I know about the settings which don't allow mobile devices user to watch videos on mobile.but it's insane that all videos in last few Weeks have been set not to be seen on tab :thumbdown:

i am able to run the video in this thread on my android phone.

i do not have adobe flash player installed.

Dude something is wrong from your side as i was suspecting.......... It's the same video link put up by me which is playing fine........ All links of videos put up by you are not getting played 🙄

It's because when I click the link and it opens in my browser but it's inner symbols(some) change automatically............ And it tells me page doesn't exist 😛....... I put it by myself it plays fine.

well... you are not using the vB's embedding code. your code is being rendered by embedly. and that might be the reason. on my android phone, my embeds are working fine.

there are two ways to embed youtube videos on the forum. one is just posting the link and embedly converts the link to embed. embedly takes time after the page completely loads to convert links to embeds. the regular way is to use the vbulletin video button that generates a special code. these videos are loaded instantly. i use chrome to use the forum. i just tested the videos in the browser on my android phone to see if embeds were working on it. and they were.

see i use tapatalk to browse the forum in my phone and tab...........few weeks earlier all links were working fine ....all video links (youtube)............., but for maybe 2 weeks all video links are not working at all as i have told already, now the link i myself posted is again working flawlessly on tapatalk itself.............you use tapatalk itself i suppose .......so u must be able to know the exact issue here. please rectify it ........looks like something you have changed in recent times which causing all this.:tearsofjoy: good that its not an issue of my tab or anything.

if videos are not working from inside tapatalk i guess its a bug with their system.

----------

just checked. you are right.

tapatalk is not handling vb embedded youtube links properly.