Indian Premier League Updates

We have a HD TV in our office. Can walk in anytime and watch TV. A separate room for employees with HDTV, mostly to play PS2/PS3/XBOX games.I live alone, have a gaming PC. Life rocks when u r a bachelor 🙂

I never enjoyed my bachelor life....When i started earning with in 10 months i married....:Boy Surrender:Now i am cursing to my self that i could not enjoy my bachelor life when i was earning....:langra:

Over here, when India's Cricket matches are there preference is given to the matches, But the moment Indian team starts going the hill, i am pressurised to change the channel!@ Moin.....HD TV with gaming at Office? Who is ur employer??

I wish that company was here in Mumbai!!!

That is 1 of the points contained in the link provided in 1st post!!So back to topic again!

Staying on transfers topic as such... was wondering if Mumbai really needed to pay so much for Dinesh Karthik. Parthiv Patel would have been available at a lower cost in the Feb auction

Royal Challengers Bangalore have purchased Andrew McDonald from Delhi Daredevils. A good decision as Delhi already have many all rounders. I hope Delhi earned a good amount with this move.Let's use this thread to track all the IPL transfer. Will change the thread title from 'Delhi Daredevils rope in Kevin Pietersen' to 'IPL 2012 pre season transfers'.

With Harbhajan , Ali Murtaza, Chahal , S.Yadav already in squad.... why do they need a 5th spinner.... makes no sense.. Though he is likely to be picked ahead of all except Harbhajan...