Broadband option in Vaishali Ghaziabad?

• Thread starter Thread starter v1rus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 15,103
.........and its conformed Tikona s**ks.1. Some how internet stops at 11:30pm every day.2. I complained several times no body visited my place.3. Customer care and nodal officer have stopped responding to my mails. They now even dont bother to say that some one will look in to the issue.The problem started on the day of installation only, there was around 20% packet loss but the guy installing my connection had no clue what that means. He even explained to me that "response to aa raha hai sir, dekho site bhi khul rahi hai".I asked him if I can get my money back but unfortunately it was late by then 🙂I pray for the day when Hayai start their services in Delhi/NCR (I also believe in ghosts and thats my wish).

Tikona is pretty consistent with their services irrespective of city or location. It sucks everywhere. Pretty hard to maintain such consistency.

Bad news is I have to get an airtel connection again and even that sucks.I only applied for tikona because I wanted to get rid of airtel but I guess I should have stuck to the known enemy in the first place itself.